Puppet

While I am walking down to my car, I spotted something standing beside it. It is a tall figure with a black, skinny body. Its face where white, it has black, empty eyes. It also had a big grin and it has purple tears coming out of its eyes (see picture at the top). I came closed to it but it was gone and instead I found a writing on my car's windshield and it reads: IT'S ME. Then it is magically fading.

I entered my car. I was about to start it when I spotted something on my rear view mirror. It was the same figure a while ago and it was sitting behind me. I examined it and realized it was just a Marionette. I grabbed it and I returned to the pizzeria and I told Vincent about it. "Well, you found that puppet on your car, but it belongs to our pizzeria. Give it back to me and I will put it back where it belongs----Inside The Box." After he took it, I went back to the car. I was surprised when I saw the Marionette's reflection on my side mirror. I looked back and there is nothing but a bunch of cars. I just ignored it and enter my car, It was just a hallucination.

While driving, I heard an annoying sound. It sounds like the music in a jack-in-a-box. It keeps playing inside my ear. Arrrggghhh!!! I couldn't take me anymore. It was so irritating. Then it stopped, and I heard someone whispered within my ear " IT'S ME ".

Later, I am finally home. My girlfriend kissed me and said happily "Welcome back, Sweetheart. How's the tour?" "It was fine, Babe. My work will start next week" I replied. "You must be hungry, I'll cook something for lunch."

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and my face. I was so surprised, as usual, after I saw a reflection of the Marionette and 5 souls of children on the mirror. AndI heard them whisper as they fade away "It's Been so long".
Awww....what? Why is that puppet keep bothering me in my mind? Is this a curse or something? Or is this just another kind of $#¡t? What the hell is going on with me? I think I am being paranoid.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys. Markiplier here... hehehe I am just kidding, I am not him.

It's me...Ned and I just wanted to tell you guys that I really meant to update this story early because it's our x-mas vacation today until January 4, so you will expect me to update more often.

My first five chapters were too boring, right? I will make my upcoming stories great and understandable.

That's it, guys. No bad comments. Until my next update.

Peace

:D :D :D