Survived the Night

Then noise is coming closer and closer and a huge clock alarmed. YES!!! I survived it. I couldn't believed it.

I thought this would be difficult. It's easier than I thought. The Lights went on once again and Freddy was gone. Everything is back the same way as I enter the pizzeria.

I am ready to went back home. I am at the exit and saw Vincent there saying "Good Morning, brother. You survived the night. Did they move? Because I heard rumors that they are moving at night even when they are dismantled." "You wouldn't believe when I tell  you" I replied "So, they actually moved, right?"
"Yes...yes, they did."

"Are you resigning?"

"No, why should I?"

"Hahaha, you are one crazy man.hehehe"

"Your right. They wouldn't harm me at all"

"Oh, your underestimating them."

"Exactly"

"See you later, Schmidt"

"Ok, bye"

I went back home. I went inside my room and slept the whole day. Zzzzzzz.

2nd night 12 a.m.

I woke up and I was shocked after I realized I woke up in the office. How could that be possible?
*phone rings*
*phone rings continues*
*phone rings stopped*

*animatronic screech on the phone*
Argh! Seriously? Someone just screamed on the phone.

I grabbed the monitor to check the power. 10% !?!  What the heck? How did that happened?

I checked the time and it's still 12 a.m. The power is reducing really fast. (*lights went out*) Uhh,... What ? (* Freddy's music playing*) Oh S#&t! (*music faded*) (*animatronic screech*)

I screamed so loud, and I woke up. It was just a nightmare. Thank goodness I am still alive. I just went back to sleep.

8 hours later....
I woke up at exactly 4:00 p.m.I went to the bathroom and take a shower. I went down to my living room and I watched T.V., hoping that there was a sports channel. Fortunately, there was.

I went into the kitchen to get some food. My girlfriend visited her parents who were in Miami. Luckily, she left me some food in the refrigerator. I heated it using the microwave and went back to the living room. I watched t.v. until 8:00 a.m.

I ate my dinner and take a nap for 2 hours and 30 minutes.

When I woke up, I prepared  my uniform and things and I was ready ro go to work.

----------------------------------
Hey, guys. Uhh... Sorry, for this delayed, boring and very short chapter. I ran out of ideas and I am very busy doing homeworks, projects and lot's of errands.

I just wanted to tell you guys that I will not update for a long time. Because, I will work on the last 11 parts of this story and I'll update them at the same time with my next update.

Ok, until my next update, don't forget to vote, no bad comments please.