Chapter one

Floating from the sky were little snowflakes, so intricate only Queen Elsa could of designed them and placed them on the cold streets of Mayfair. A cold breeze was in the air and ordered the snowflakes to dance around my feet as I walked along the concrete pavement.

My long curly hair was masked by a red beanie and I had a matching scarf to defend my body from the festive chills. I had a long, grey coat, that I had bought a few days prior, and my brown ankle boots to guard my toes.

Starbucks was only a few streets away and all I wanted was the new gingerbread latte but soon enough I was greeted by two lovely girls who watched my YouTube videos.

"Hello," I started "how are you?"

"G-good thanks," one of them stuttered.

"We really love your videos and your blog!" Another one mentioned.

"Well it's really nice to know that; thank you so much!" I thanked them.

After another two minutes and a couple of photographs, the two girls left and I carried on with my journey.

Scents of coffee beans and vanilla filled the air and the Christmas music filled my ears - it was December the first and this meant my Christmas tree was up in the flat and most of the shops had started putting Christmas music on for the customers. Christmas has and always will make me feel so ineffably happy and excited because I always feel like a small child again. It's always been a beautiful concept: Christmas! 

After receiving my red, festive Starbucks cup, with "Mia" scribbled on the side, I walked back to my flat to be greeted by my best friend Lilly.

Lilly was a year older than me and was also a YouTuber. She and I shared most things: the flat, the radio show we had on a Friday at 4pm, the bills, the soap and toothpaste, the food and, most importantly, all the secrets!

I gave her a questionable look as she welcomed him in. Her older brother. Her brother who lived in Sydney! Her brother that I had heard so much about! Her brother that Lilly had always told me was "the world's best brother!"

Slowly, he walked into the hallway and when he looked into my eyes... Something just clicked...