Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Heeeeeey nerd," said Diana.

"Awww, does the little nerd need to go study again? Here, let me help you out," Diana's boyfriend, Jason said right before he ripped the pages out of my history textbook.

I cried and cried as Diana and Jason left, laughing at my weak appearance. Yup, that's me, Anya Green. Helpless, weak, and a nerd. It has been like this since 6th grade. With my thick nerdy glasses, no matter what I wore, I was always teased.

I was teased by this group- Jason Colt, number 1 idiot in my book, boyfriend to Diana Brooks, jock, and hella tall. He's the one who started teasing me, which caused some of the other kids to tease me.

Diana Brooks, being the slutty girlfriend she is, wears slutty outfits, cheats on Jason with other guys, always brags about how she's rich, puts on too much makeup that if I looked up the word clown, her picture would be there. She used to be my friend in elementary school, but since we entered middle school, the only thing she cared about was her appearance and popularity. So she ditched me to reach her middle school goals.

Mandy Sanchez, the minion to Diana. Whatever Diana says, Mandy echoes. It's just ridiculous. I mean, we heard Diana say it loud and clear, I don't need to hear your big mouth say it for her again. Her head was bulbous, like the Red Queen's in Alice in Wonderland. Even looking at her head was a nightmare to me. It's mean but true.

Ben Colt, little brother of Jason. An exact copy of Jason in personality and appearance. He needs no explanation since he's exactly like his big brother.

Last but not least, Jackson Ray. The leader of this stupid and mean group. Heartbreaker, playboy, jock, straight A student, always gets what he wants. Though Jason started making fun of me, Jackson is the one who trips me, dumps food on my small figure, calls me names other than nerd like 'midget, loner, and retarded-looking', bumps into me, pushes me into the boys bathroom, and leaves notes on my locker saying things like, "I wonder what would happen if your textbooks got a little wet..." and I would turn around to see Jackson and his group smirking at me with all my textbooks in their hands, soaking wet. Something like that.

So yeah. That's the group that teases me, makes fun of me, and does these silly pranks on me. But sometimes I don't really care. I'm used to it, even though I cry like an idiot and get scared. Luckily, I have my friends to help me out through the days of being teased. Luci Johnson, Tammy and Nate York, Zack Carbajal, Alex Lopez, and Allison Tags. I love my friends to death, I don't know what I would do without them. We all trust each other to tell our darkest secrets.

Too bad I can't tell them MY darkest secret. I can't tell my most beloved friends that I'm crushing on the leader of the group that does mean things to me.