Chapter 13

Jackson's POV:

I was listening to music in my room, doing homework.

"Jackson! Dad said we could get pizza!" said my little brother.

"Make sure to tell him that we get cheeze pizza!"

"Okay!" Then I heard Max's litle feet hitting the stairs to tell my dad.

I finished my homework, so I just laid in my bed, put on my earphones and let the music take me to my own world.

I end up sleeping. Crap.

I'm standing in the darkness of my mind, until there's a bright light, luring me in. I see Anya in the clothes she was wearing today, red shirt that showed her curves, black skinny jeans that showed her long legs, and black flats, with her long black hair curled and her glasses that she wears all the time. She's smiling at me. I smile back. She started running to me, then she jumps at me, and hugs me. Her arms tightened around my neck and I feel her warmth. I pick her up and I spin her around, and she giggles. I put her down and Anya stands on her toes to go closer to my face. I lean a little closer to her face, and she closes her eyes. Her arms are around my neck and my hands are on her waist. My hand cups her face  and brings her closer to me-

Son of a b*tch I woke up! I tried to go back to sleep, but I can't nap again. If only the dream was real.

"Turd! Come downstairs, pizza's here!" yelled Jake from downstairs.

I take my earphones out of my ears and get out of my room. I wonder what Anya's doing now.

Anya's POV:

After school, I said bye to my group and walked home. When I got home, there was a note on the counter from Emily.

Anya,

I'm going to be working for three days straight, so I'll be staying at Matt's house since work is closer. You could sleep at your friends' houses. Also, you can bring your friends over and if you guys decide to have a sleepover, make sure I don't come back to find the apartment messy. If there's anything wrong, call me or Matt and we'll be there as soon as we can. Take care and have fun.

Thank you Matt! I thought.

Matt is Emily's boyfriend, and they have been dating since their 2nd year of high school. Mom and dad approved of their relationship and loved having Matt around our old house. He would always play volleyball with me when he came over, and because of him, I got better and I have a chance of high school volleyball. Matt is really nice and freakishly tall of 6'8, taller than my dad. Because Emily was only 5'4 and Matt's 6'8, I would always see Matt giving Emily a piggyback. Matt is freaking awesome.

Since Emily was not here, I decided to just walk to Luci's house. I dressed into my white tank top with grey sweatpants and red Converse, and of course, finish this look off with my glasses. I grabbed my keys and my phone and out my apartment. Once I got out of the apartment building, I started walking straight to Luci's house.

While I was walking to Luci's house, I saw Jackson on his skateboard. He turned his head to my direction and smiled at me.

This should be interesting.