Chapter 27 - Daddy

Authors Message: I am so sorry it was another long update! I have been incredibly busy! I would have updated sooner but I had a project to do for Child Development which insisted of taking care of a fake baby. In which it cried so much that I wanted to bury it alive in my back yard... Well for the long update, I made up for it.... With a dirty scene....

SO WARNING if you do not like boyxboy or manxman stuff then you may skip this chapter if you like. But if you went this far reading this, then this shouldn't bother you. *Laughs evily and runs away* Okay well bye! Don't forget to vote, comment and or share! I love you guys! Kisses!

Hayden's POV

I did not sleep at all that night. After what all Troyan said to me, I could not close my eyes. My mind would not shut off. No matter how hard I tried to just turn everything off, it wouldn't. Thoughts scrambled through my head every minute through the night, making me extra frustrated the next morning.

I don't even know what to do with my life at the moment. I love Travis, I really do. He treats me oh so perfectly. Then there is Troyan... The only one that I have known for years. The one that I grew attached to yet was destroyed in the end. Is Troyan really worth it?

I mean, why am I even thinking about this? I shouldn't be thinking about this. It should be a easy answer to my question. Travis.

Travis is always the answer. He is way better then Troyan.

But why can't I stop thinking about him? It's like he is inside of my head and won't get out.

I felt Travis's grip on me tighten as he groaned in his sleep. I turned to look at him and watch as his eyes flutter open to meet mine. I gave him a soft and assuring smile, whispering a 'good morning'.

He smiled and placed his lips upon mine.

"Why you up already? I am usually up before you." He asked as he pulled away.

I shrugged and said, "I couldn't sleep."

Travis nodded and leaned forward once again as he placed his lips on mine. This time it was way more full of hunger. He leaned over and got on top of me, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands glided down my side, all the way down towards my ass, giving it a little squeeze. A moan escaped my lips, giving Travis access into my mouth. His tongue darted inside, making me moan once again as our tongues touched.

I felt our harden erections grinding against each other, sending waves of friction. My hands glided down Travis's chest and made my way towards the waist line of his boxers. My hands slid in, giving his large erection a tug.

"Fuck," Travis moaned.

I turned us over so I was on top now. I began to kiss down his body, leaving little hickeys as I went along. I made it to his waist line and slid his boxers down. His erection flopped out onto his stomach, almost reaching his lower chest.

I licked my lips seductively and watched as Travis erection twitch for attention. I smirked and leaned down, licking the tip and down the sides.

Travis let out a little gasp, making me giggle.

"No more teasing," Travis demanded.

"Mhmm," I mumbled, ignoring his comment.

"You're going to regret it if you do not take me in your mouth right fucking now!" He grunted, his dominant side taking over.

I smirked and leaned up, whispering in his ear.

"Fuck me, daddy." Travis growled and flipped me over, ripping my boxers off of me and tossing them over to the floor.

He shoved in instantly, making me gasp loudly.

Travis leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Call me daddy again," He demanded.

"Harder, daddy." I moaned.

Travis instantly went harder, making me scream his name.

"Fuck!" Travis moaned and gripped onto my hips, thrusting inside of me with all of his power.

"Faster!" I moaned, waves of hormones going throughout my body.

He flipped me over so I was on top of him, me ridding his harden erection.

I bounced on top op him over and over again.

"Oh god, pet. You are so tight!" Travis moaned and leaned his head back into the pillow, digging his nails into my hips.

"God I love your dick, sir!"  I moaned and threw my head back as Travis leaned up and wrapped his arm around the arch of my back, shoving his dick farther up inside of me.

"Who do you love, pet?" He asked me seductively.

"You," I moaned.

"Louder," He demanded.

"You! I love you!" I screamed ass I came all over each others stomachs and chest.

I can't believe I just came without even touching myself.... That never has happened...

"Fuck!" Travis moaned as his body jerked, filling my hole.

I collapsed on top of him, our panting filling the room.

"I love you, Hay." Travis panted.

"I love you so much, Travis. Forever and always." I said and looked up at him, giving him a little peck on the lips.

"You're perfect," Is the last thing I heard before falling fast asleep.