5. Ichigo&Danny V.s Julia

As Ichigo went running through the halls dodging the odd people who didn't move from her, THAT DAMN JULIA SHES ALWAYS BEEEN JEALOUS OF US!! SHE JUST HAD TO DO IT NOW! she was about 2 minutes till she reaches the corner Julia and her minions (friends)sat.

ICHIGO POV

In our school there are two types of populars the Bitchy 'my daddy buys me everything (Julia and crew) type and the sports team & friends(us) but i have to say i wouldn't say I'm popular i am just well know for starting fights and my best friend being on the basket ball team ish. I  kept running till i found her... i stood infant of her, her little minions turned to me and said "oh look its the slut" laughing at me. i didn't care i just stood there hands crossed waiting for her to turn round. as she did Danny arrived, i looked at him and gestured towards Julia, who was now being "oh Danny baby, your friend ichigo has been calling me names" which really pissed me of. I was just about to jump her then break her neck but then berry, Dren and the WHOLE DAMN SCHOOL CAME. Berry kick Julia of Danny "LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE" she said.

me and Danny praised her for a bit then turned to Julia, Danny went back next to berry The Wimp me and Julia were now staring at each other, i was just about to kick her perfect little face in but she dodged the kick! "sorry slag, don't have time to battle you, c ya" she laughed "oh and Danny love you" she laughed. both me and Danny were Furious with rage.

we walked around the field talking, i stayed at the back with dren talking about his next game i stared into space, what if Stuart came back ((Don't even ask)) i started to blush when i thought of him, But Sadly Dren noticed me, "Ichigo are you ok? your blushing, oh i get it you like me" he laughed

"NO THATS NOT IT DUMBASS" I Kicked him

"well why are you?"

"ummm....t-thats b-because"

"spit it out ichigo"

"NO why should i tell you, u will tell the whole school!''

"1. I'm your best friens and I'm not that evil"

"i don't know about that" i laughed so did he, after that he went up and talked to Jase about his Girlfriend  i just strolled behind everyone i looked up to where we meet Julia, she hadn't gone back yet. then i saw a face pop round the corner of the school gates, it wasn't julia but who was it? I tried to just keep walking but i couldn't stop thinking about it, i few minutes later a person in cloak ran to where the person was, Now i really wanted to know.

I couldn't do it, i needed to know why and what they were doing, when i first became head of the team i started being really protective. This hit my radar, i didn't care any more i ran at full pelt to see, i knew someone would follow me it was just guessing who. i ran all the way through the footballers and the first years, i reached the gate. should i transform?  but if i do the other will know i did, what should i do it dangerous to go in my uniform, i teleported a sword out that  i use during m battle with Danny, it had more power since then so i trusted it, here we go i stepped out to where the face was. I stopped and Stared at who it was, "what are you doing here?"

DREN POV

"where did she go?" i asked

"i done know" Danny Answered

"Maybe she needed the toilet?" berry suggested

"maybe but i feel like she ran away somewhere" we all sat down in a circle on the floor we completely lost track of finding ichigo, we where now play truth or dare which was awkward because we do pairs and Ichigo is always my partner. i just listen to everyone its kind of boring with out her, i looked around, then i saw i huge pink beam fly up and descend. thats when i realised ichigo was over there.

I stood up from the group and went to Aj "AJ coe with me and run be quick' she stood up and came to me "lets go" she said i realised she noticed the beam too i nodded and ran with her,'Ichigo only transforms when there is danger so she could be in trouble" There are only three people who know ichigo well and thats: me, Aj and berry.

When we reached the beam we saw ichigo standing still eyes open and half beat up..."ICHIGO WHAT HAPPEND"

Authors Note

OMG this took so damn long, i wonder who will be there?!

.