21. bangbang

Hi so past amelia was the smartest person ever and decided to scrap whatever the hell was going on in chapter 21 so current amelia will be STARTING A FRESH.
YALL BETTER PUT UR SEAT BELTS ON COS THAT MEW MEW CRAP IS GONE. THE REAL SHIT NOW BEGINS

on we go

BANG. Gun shots could be heard from behind the school as students stated to swarm out the school in fear.

Suddenly. A Bus pulled up to the school gates (not any old bus, this shit i SWANKY however that shall be discussed later :p) opening it doors to reveal- THE GANG.

The school watched as the once normal, ish, students approached followed by some unfamiliar faces?
Who might these be?
.
.
.
After a few months of continuous fights the 'mew mew' squad had stared to disintegrate, Leaving behind only the true supporters whom had now somehow came involved with a gang.

Ichigo, Dren, AJ, Berry, Danny and the retard squad stood square on outside this bus. They ignored everyone's presence even those who they had once called friends, however the quickly caught eye of Magic and Jase, who had never left the group but became to busy to hang out.
The group went over to the two to share a brief conversation then to return back to their travel into the building.
.
.
.
BANG. another gunshot was let off almost announcing the arrival of someone new. Turning back. The school came to see a new group of intimidating beefy men.

INSTANTLY EVERYONE KNEW WHO THEY WERE.

These men were THE Kylo Ren and THE Nick Crompton.
Holding the gun nick threw the thing in the air and waddled back into the bus closely followed by Kylo.
.
.
.
The final group. Were normal looking, in fact TOO normal looking. These people were not beefy nor were they magic users, so why were they in the wonder bus?

The group introduced themselves as:
1. Queen Quack aka ERIN
2. Sandypants aka LEILA
3. Corporal Cornbeef aka EMILY
4. Regiment Ruth aka RUTH
5. Warrant Wennifer aka JENNIFER

"what odd names..."

Shit i hear you say. SHIT i reply back because that's what it is sis.

I
DO
WHAT
I
WANT