Marryed to gray??

Lucy's p.o.v
Do you gray fullbuster take Lucy heartfillia to be your beloved wedded wife and take care of her through the ups and downs? What's going on I thought in my head! Huh! I can't speak what's happening!? I do gray said. Do you Lucy heartfillia take gray fullbuster to be you beloved husband for life? My lips suddenly moved on there own. I do I said. What no I don't I said in my head!!!!
I pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride! I squeezed my eyes shut as gray kissed my lips deeply! I kissed back. Wait no this isn't right natsus the one! What's going on!!??
Grays p.o.v 
wow she looks beautiful in the wedding dress she picked out! Gray thought not paying any attention to the priest. Suddenly he come right back to reality. You gray fullbuster take Lucy heartfillia to be your beloved wedded wife and take care of here through the ups and downs? I automatically said I do! I spaced out again looking at her. I do Lucy said as I suddenly came back I realized what she said. You may kiss the bride! The priest said suddenly I pressed my lips onto her incredibly smooth lips and held her face! I broke the kiss and everyone cheered. Natsu and juvia did there vows and then the priest said you may kiss the bride!

Lucy's p.o.v

 as natsu and juvia kiss I got upset. Why did this happen? why am I the only one who seems to notice? I looked over to gray and he was looking at me. He walked over. You are so gorges, I love you!

I blushed why do I feel like I belong with him? We got in the carriage with natsu and juvia and I through our bouquet of flowers. Levi caught Lucy's and looked at gajeel and instantly blushed.
Juvia through hers and Mira caught it and looked at laxus, laxus walk over to Mira and hugged her.
As we rode off everyone waved there good byes. I was was left with gray and the others. Gray sat a little closer to me and I got nervous, he scooted right next to me put his arm around me. I love you Lucy and he kissed me.

Grays p.o.v
As I kissed Lucy my heart started to beat faster. I thought to my self tonight we were going to take a bath together and sleep in the same bed. I love her so much! This is the beauty I get to spend the rest of my life with! I'm so happy! I thought to my self. I broke the kiss and put my arm around her, we sat quietly natsu and juvia got off at there stop and I saw Lucy get a little flustered. What's wrong dear. Nothing I'm just a little tired. Okay I said to her. We got to the house and walked in.

Lucy's p.o.v 

 we walked in the house and my eyes focused on one thing... There we picture of me and gray everywhere I never have once to a picture with him! One picture caught my attention it was me as a little girl by a little boy with dark hair playing with a train set. We had Christmas outfits on!

I picked up the picture and looked at it better the little boy was gray!!!
You remember when we took this gray said to me as he walk over. We were so young and this was my favorite Christmas present, I shared with you! But it was when I first met you! After that we become best friends, look at us now married! I love you Lucy!
I sat down on the couch and thought to myself. This is wrong that is the exact same story but with natsu and I. Have all the things me and natsu done together now I did with gray!

Gray's  p.o.v 

 as I looked at the picture with Lucy i look back at the first time we met and talked about it. Lucy was red. She sat on the couch. She didn't say anything, are you okay. I put my hand on her head. Lucy! Your burning up! Huh? She said. She got up. And fell! I quickly caught her she had passed out.

Lucy's p.o.v 

I woke up  I was in a soft bed, I looked over gray was asleep in a chair next to me... I got up and walk out of the bed room. I went to the bathroom and I took off my close I was left with my bra and underwear. When suddenly he grabbed me from behind, good your okay he said. I blushed. Umm... I..I'm  going to take a bath. I stuttered. Okay he let go of me and started stripping, whaaaa! What are you doing! I'm getting undressed. He said. I instantly looked away as he took of his boxers! What's wrong Luce? N..nothing! Gray started the bath. Well are you going to get undressed or should I help you? he said wile he smirked. He suddenly unhooked my bra.. It fell the the floor. Ahh! I moaned as he touched my breast! GRAY! I moaned a little louder! He turned me around and sucked on my right nipple. ahh it feels good! I fell to the floor He suddenly stopped and pulled off  my underwear and he got into the tub. Come on he said. I got up and sat in the tub. Come on you can get closer I got a little closer and he pulled me into his lap. His man hood was in between my legs and it was stiff. He started to touch my boobs again. Mmmm! I moaned. His hand reached down to my sensitive area! No you'll get water into it!I said. He didn't listen. He stuck two fingers in! Uhhhhh! I moaned again. His fingers were going in and out, then he kissed me! His tongue was in my mouth and was harassing mine!

Then he stood up and picked me up so that I was facing him. His D was inches away from my place. Please not like this gray I'm still a virgin! He didn't care he stuck it in so fast that I didn't feel any pain.. As he started to move is when it hit me. Ahhh! Gray! I moaned.  He moved me up and down. Shhh! Your going to wake the neighbors! Gray said and kissed me! I moaned wile he kissed me! We were at it for some time. Gray I'm gonna come! Then come he said as he kept moving. I hit my climax, aahh! My juices came out! Gray let go of me when I looked up he was still big! He put his dick in my mouth! I sucked it! I licked the tip and sucked more finally he came. swallow it he said. I swallowed it all! Then he picked me up and dried me off and put me in the bed. Then he got in. And I dosed off.

What did you think for my first lemon! Comment below!