Chapter 15

Alice stop her path as she snickered and gripping her hands tight with frustration. She went back to her room as her phone rang. She picked it up with a well manner tone as she heard the voice at the other line, she turned cold as she answered the questions given to her in the line in a sarcastic tone. She answered all the questions as she paused a bit, to rethink what she was given to do as she let out a soft 'tch' and grip her hands tightly with anger.

"Ley, this is crazy. She is not it she'd lost all communication from her and now we're back to square one. That hypothesis you made is too absurd and unrealistic. If you having a high fever, get a doc and don't put me into your crazy plan. Until then bye," Alive said as she hang up without second thought. 'She's the Destroyer hmph like she's one broken up brat to me. Ley needs to rethink and........ Oh shit. This is bad this us really bad.' Alice thought as she went through her phone contacts and contact everyone in charge: Ruben to Lanox to spread out the news that the day was coming.

'I must make the preparations quick. This is not about the past and power this is about the while Elrios content.' She thought as she went to her room and dialed Diablo, called Ley to come and Ciel to inform. Shortly they came as she lock them in her room not letting anyone into this.

"Now we all know that it's coming, any plans to seal it to sleep?" Alice said while looking at others. Diablo thought for a while as he shrug it off as for Ley she was thinking hardly but now her important generals is gone and others were sent for other jobs it seems impossible to call them back because she don't know they're dead or alive. She presumed all of them were dead so she snickered in response. Ciel was looking blankly at them and not knowing what was it and what were they talking about.

"What is it?" Ciel asked while Alice facepalmed as she wanted to explain but his past self interrupt.

"It's the death I've been talking about. Sacrifice for the sake of Elrios. She was the cause of this though you won't believe in anything I said right?" The past self him echo in his thoughts as he shook it off wanting to listen what Alice was about to explain.

"It is the one who is with the Creator, the Destroyer. Another powerful god like no other and also a myth to scare children in stories. I myself didn't think that it was real but after these past months of observation, it's coming. He is the one that will being this world into an end like a ending for a story but I don't think that it'll happen until recently. He was suppose to slumber until the Creator calls him to wake which not likely now maybe another few more million years where human extinction? Who knows, I don't know what he thinks anyway." Alice said as Ciel put his finger under his chin while thinking it through. If the world is ending so quickly, it means that someone wanted to end it quickly or maybe it's something else....

"Is there a possibility to gain power from it? Like how I gained Diablo's?" Ciel asked as Diablo pat his shoulder while slightly chuckling.

"Well well newbie first of all I'm lending you my power. Second thing is there's no way to gain power from it a-"

"There's a possibility just that the timing and how ripen it is. If someone wants to gain power from a special being, it would likely be at the full moon at midnight..... Don't tell me!" Ley said and cut Diablo's line. She went to her phone again as she dialed many demons at once that were under her to search for Lucille immediately. Ciel just sat there as the door creaked open as Alice snap and slam the table hard.

"Who dares to interrupt our discussion? How are you able to break the code in this dimension huh?" Alice asked sarcastically as a certain white haired noble came in. She came in boldly as she herself summoned out a chair for her and an enormous map like a tactician planning for a war.

"This is the whole map of the demon realm including your maze, Diablo. Mother might be over here as hideout, here for getting her resources and here for summoning it. It's your choice to believe in this valuable info though I know non of you will." Lu said while sipping her tea and glaring at the three of them. Ciel watch them having a stare down but soon quickly ended when Ley wanted to use this information.

"Ciel keep her safe under your protection for now I got a bunch more things to do. If she tries to plot something, kill her. I'll see to her info for now Alice, don't try to do anything for now as for you Diablo check properly. I don't want another problem coming up from the both of you." Ley said as she stood up and leave while still checking her tab for more info. Diablo shrugs once again while smiling as he went out leaving Alice alone for this time. Alice grip her hands into a fist tightly while going out unable to do anything at the moment.

Ciel hold Lu's hand as he drags her out, going out the dimension he didn't look at Lu at all while Lu was still wanting to let go of him but his grip was too strong. He lead her out and into her room while letting her go from his grip Lu was cast on the ground as she look up to his gaze, he was angered. Lu eyes became more smug while thinking teasing him a bit won't hurt. He lift her up until their faces was inches apart, he exterminate her closely while her eyes never changed.

"Lu.... no Abaddon what are you trying to play now?" Ciel asked while Lu/ Abaddon chuckled.
"My my how sharp are you. If I say that I wanted to save humanity just for my own desire, you won't believe me right? So saving the food chain from extinction maybe the wise choice for now. Khuhuhuhu you don't have time right now, I'll leave her to you then and this will be our lil secret meeting, no?" She said as Lu was released and sleeping. Ciel put her on her bed and closed the door leaving as if he didn't do anything at all. He went to his own room and stared at the dimly lit light, 'if the world is suppose to perish under the orders of the Creator I wonder what we demons could do?' he thought as he shook his head to get that thought out.

'I need to focus on this puzzle we're in I have no time for this distraction I need to...' His thoughts interrupted when Lu came in while rubbing her eyes. She moved slowly to his side and without question she lied beside him and continued to sleep while hugging his arm and holding his hand between her fingers. He look at her and sigh while smiling, he slowly pull her off as he closed the door and changed into a T-shirt instead of his normal wear. He slept beside her and hugging her close as he doze off beside her like a couple.