Epilogue

Day 8

Ciel's POV
Holding her lifeless body tight all Alice did was patted my head and left without a word. I carried out her body back home as I put her into a coffin, I invited the El gang, her relatives if she has some and her subordinates. I didn't came on that day because I'm about to become like Alice, taking over control of the abyss. All I left for Lu was her bracelet and a moon lilly, her crown and ring was the only thing I took from her.

I wore a necklace ever since, imprinted her name into her ring and bracelet. What was hanging there was non other than her ring, the one I treasure most. I saw them bury her into the earth, I saw it from distance I wanted to be there but duty is first after all a king who does not act is a lousy one.

1000 years had passed ever since and of course my past self still haunts me, Alice died in one of those years and left me and Diablo there in the abyss as I take over her job.

"So this is what she felt." I said to both Diablo and Royal Guard. They both nodded not knowing what to say until he broke the silence,

"Don't you feel this is the best?" He said while continue to haunt me while my feelings became cold overtime.

I stood up and walk to Lanox village and yes, I've seen all of them died even the great Nasod Queen. I can't feel anything, I wanted to end my life but I know I'm kind of immortal. Seeing the current Underworld leader was non other than Yama Raja that both people and demons fear since Ley and Dio wanted to retire. I visit her rarely because she is very fond to her brother and if she sees me..... well it's not a good idea. 

Walking in the busy streets of Lanox I met her again but this time she didn't recognize me. She look at me while holding a big teddy bear. I didn't say anything nor do anything because I don't want to meddle with her life anymore. I smiled at her as I vanish into the shadows, it take me to a dead forest as I sat under one, the core of the forest. I doze off while enjoying the place, no sounds no life and of course suitable to be not disturbed. 

After some time I woke up seeing her there tugging my shirt I look at her. She jumped a bit as she stepped back unknown what to say I just look at her coldly. She hold her teddy tight while looking down on the ground.

"Pwese help me mister I want to go home..." She said while tearing up. I came and hold her hand and kissed it.

"How old are you young one and what is your name?" I asked normally while inside I'm dying to know.

"Luciela and I'm only 10 years old. Can you show me the way home?" She asked desperately while I'm dying inside with thoughts.

"Sure." Was all I said as I hold her hand. How did she even came into this deep forest and where is her parents? I walk her to a long way since I don't want her to leave so fast. She was shivering in fear as I crouch down and look to her eye to eye.

"Don't be so scared. Since you've found a powerful demon nearby." I said as she became frightened as she hugged that teddy more tighter. So cute.

"Though no worries I'll bring you out safely with a tale of someone I've loved most and also a small gift though you better not loose it." I said while holding her small hand as I told a long tale about the journeys I've spent with the El gang, Lu and also regaining peace in Elrios. Her eyes gleam with excitement and curiosity as I continued to tell the tale while she interrupts sometimes as I tell her the answers and continued. We've walk through the forest as we stop at a road near to a town after a few minutes walk. I crouch down once again while looking at here eye to eye seriously. She look back with those innocent eyes as I smiled, she has a good future ahead of her.

"Mister can you tell me your name and who is the demon you were talking about earlier?" She asked as I chuckled.

"Make sure you won't run nor be frightened after I tell you." I said as she nodded like a child would do.

"I'm Ciel. The great powerful demon is me. Though I won't simply hurt people, I only hurt the ones who hurt others." I said while smiling as she didn't flinch instead she hugged me.

"It must be painful to be this lonely while punishing people while others think you're the core of evil." She said as it struck me. I've been evil in people's eyes when I save the whole world, this is absurd. 

"Though mama and papa said that there was a demon who was the core of evil, saved the world with the good because they love our world and that's why they wanted to protect it. I've wanted to meet that someone ever since and wanted to be them. Since I've met you by chance Ciel I guess this is goodbye...." She said but she didn't let go of me. Guess she doesn't want to leave so quickly too huh. I separate the hug as I took something out from my pocket, it was the crown that Lu wore the Noble's crown. And the bracelet that was carved with my name in it. I put the crown on her and gave her the bracelet as I hugged her once more and kiss her forehead.

"This is farewell Luciela nice knowing you." I said as I slowly pushed her into the main road as she look back uncertain what to do. I watch her go as she found her parents as I flick my fingers to her direction as the shadow was summoned and knew what to do.

The shadow obeyed as it erased or should I say seal her memories with me except my name. I can't meddle with her life anymore if this is punishment sent to me then I'll gladly accept it but please don't make her suffer she had already gone through enough. She look back as I disappeared without a trace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sryyyy uwu forgotten to put the pic too well now u get it, no? Welp that's the end of this book. Thanks for reading and request at next chapter, one lucky person I'll pick to write a story abt that ship. See ya next chapter or so?