Chapter 2

Recap:
I then smiled at her. I then really looked at Bella and did something I've wanted to do since I first met Bella. I leaned forward and smashed my lips to hers and kissed her passionately. Bella kissed me back just as passionately. I grabbed her hips and...........
Now:
Bella kissed me back just as passionately. I grabbed her hips and moved so she was straddling my lap. I like how good she felt in my lap when there was a knock at the door. I growled upset the my time with MY Mate got interrupted.(How did I not realize this before Bella is My Mate) I smiled at this realization then got mad Edward had hurt oh now that Fůcker is going down although this does explain the chest pain I've been having it because I was away from my Bella. Bella got off my lap and answered the door. It was two teenager I didn't recognize they smiled at Bella. Then they caught sight of me i was a little nervous. Bella seemed to notice this.
"Guys this is Emmett McCarthy my boyfriend, Emmett meet my friends Celine, Peyton,David,and Sabrina "
Wow they looked cute together Celine looked like she happy go lucky girl, Peyton looked like mess with either oof theses girls he would fůck you up badly, then there is Sabrina who looked like I'm tough on the outside but I'm nice sans-serif sweet once you get to know me. I decided to break the silence.
"Hi it's nice to meet you, how do y'all know my Bella" i said as I walked over to Bella and wrapped my arms around her. I'm a very possessive mate and i don't share.
"We, Celine and I have known Bella since she lived in California she used to babysit us." Said Sabrina.
"I've known Bella since I was a baby she is my god mom." Said David. (Okay was not expecting that.)
"I've known bella since she lived in Phoenix we where neighbors she used to baby sit me."
"Oh okay wait hold old are you all?"
"We're 15" Sabrina said pointing at her and Celine.
"16" said Peyton.
"15" said David.
"So what are you guys doing in Forks, not that I don't want y'all here I'm just curious. Do your parents know your here?" Said Bella.
"No none of are parents know we left!" Said David
"Why?" Said Bella
"Because we ran away, well I did because my dad is drunk and was starting to be abusive ever since mom died about 2 years ago. I don't know why they ran."
Said Peyton
Our foster mom was neglecting us and when we told our worker she didn't do anything but told us to suck it up cause no one else would take us in." Said Celine
"I ran away cause my dad is a scientist and was trying do experiments on me so I left." Said David
"Oh My God I'm glad you came here" said Bella.
As she moved from my arms and hugged Peyton and David to her. She gently rubbed there back as they broke down sobbing. I looked over at Celine and Sabrina saw them crying so I walked over to them and pulled them into my arms, and gently rubbed there back I moved us over so we were sitting on the couch. I looked over and saw Bella had the boys in her lap and was gently humming to them. I stared to hum to the girls who I had placed on my lap. Bella had move so she and the boys were right next to me. She then smiled at me and began to sing.
"Bridge Of Light"
Just when you think
Hope is lost,
And giving up
Is all you got,
And blue turns black,
Your confidence is cracked,
There seems no turning back from here

Sometimes there isn't an obvious explanation
Why the holiest hearts can feel the strongest palpitations

That's when you can build a bridge of light,
That's what turns the wrong so right
That's when you can't give up the fight

That's when love turns night time into day,
That's when loneliness goes away,
That's why you gotta be strong tonight,
Only love can build us a bridge of light

When your feet are made of stone
And you're convinced that you're all alone
Look at the stars instead of the dark
You'll find your heart shines like the sun

Let's not let our anger get us lost
And the need to be right comes with way too high a cost

That's when love can build a bridge of light
That's what turns the wrong so right
That's when you know it's worth the fight

That's when love turns night time into day
That's when loneliness goes away,
That's why you gotta be strong tonight
'Cause only love can build us a bridge of light

Deep breath, take it on the chin
But don't forget to let the love back in

That's when love can build a bridge of light
That's what turns the wrong so right
That's when you can't give up the fight

And that's when love turns night time into day,
That's when loneliness goes away
That's why you gotta be strong tonight
'Cause only love can build us a bridge of light

Only love can build us a bridge of light...

Of light....
Of light..."
When she was done singing all of them were asleep. I smiled at Bella and wrapped one of my arms around her. I leaned over the girls and boys and kissed her cheek. I smiled at her and whispered.
"What do we do because they can't go back Bella, and how are we going to explain them to Charlie?!" I said.