Hibari's Wish List

Hibari's Wish List

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! does not belong to me. It belongs to Amano Akira-sensei! Besides, it belongs me, I would make sure Giotto is Tsuna's father instead of stupid Iemitsu.

'Kyoya is not the type that would be tricked so easily. So how could I get him to write it down.' thought Alaude as he did his paperwork.

Being unusual for the day, Alaude decided to put his work aside and left to find Kyoya. He headed straight to Kyoya's favourite hiding place, the roof. (AN: Don't ask how is it possible for him to be there. I also don't know) He opened the door and glanced around the roof to spot Kyoya who's taking a nap under the shade. Walking over quickly, hoping to get over with it fast so he can go back to work.

Kyoya opened his eyes as soon as he heard footsteps and jumped into a fighting pose with his tofa in his hands that popped out of nowhere. He thought it was another one of those irritating herbivores that dared to disturb his sleep but ended up it was his father. He lowered his tofa a little but still tensed in case it was the pineapple head—Mukuro in disguise. Well, you will never know when an enemy will strike, right?

"Hn. Father." Kyoya greeted.

"Hn. Kyoya." Alaude acknowledged him.

They both stared at one another before Alaude spoke. "Santa wants you to write to him about your wishes."

"What makes you think I still believe in the herbivore? I'll bite you to death." questioned Kyoya, feeling a little pissed that his father was treating like a child.

"Hn. I will spar with you after you are done." Alaude used his greatest weapon— fighting.

This perked Kyoya's interest and he agreed almost a little too quickly which made Alaude think that he really want to 'bite him to death'.

"Hn. Fine."

"Hn. I don't want to see a 'Hn' inside the letter. Write proper answers."

"Hn." replied Kyoya before going to his room to write the letter.

(^_^)5 minutes later(ノ^_^)ノ

"Hn. Done." Kyoya passed the letter to Alaude before taking his tofa out. "Now, I'll bite you to death."

The fight lasted not even for 3 minutes as Kyoya was easily beaten by Alaude. Obviously. Alaude IS an adult.

He took the letter with him, reading it as he went back to his office.

'Herbivore,

I'm Hibari, there's no need for you to know my first name, herbivore. Since I got what I really wanted, I will just write whatever comes to my mind.

·Tofa with secret compartments (AN: Alaude gave him normal ones)

·Bite pineapple herbivore to death

·Hedgehog

·Food for Hibird

·A kiss from Tsunayoshi (AN: request from FallenxLinkin :D) [To people who doesn't like yaoi, treat this wish as Kyoya have brother-complex.]

·No crowding

·Bite herbivores to death for disturbing the peace of Namimori

·Bite father to death

·Learn to use handcuffs

·Bite noisy herbivores (Ryohei & Lambo) to death for noise pollution in Namimori

·Bite puppy herbivore (Hayato) and idiotic herbivore (Takeshi) to death for destroying Namimori's property (Hitting the floor with his head when asking for forgiveness, Breaking windows, etc with baseball)

·Live in a Japanese style house

·Pineapple girl to be independent

·Own a motorcycle soon

·Away from Sakura trees

·Hamburger steak...'

Now, Alaude was not surprise that 31.25% of the list is on 'biting people to death'. (AN: Yep. I did calculated it) But the 'A kiss from Tsunayoshi' gave him a little shock. He didn't expect Kyoya to well, want a kiss from Tsuna. He quickly shook it off and continued to analysed the other listed wishes.

'Tofa with secret compartments'? 'What on earth does he need it for?' thought Alaude and 'Own a motorcycle soon'? 'We have chauffeurs, what's the point of having a motorcycle? And he's only 9 years-old.' Alaude felt a headache coming as he continued to read. 'Away from Sakura trees'? Alaude still didn't get why Kyoya feel uncomfortable around Sakura trees since he didn't know Mukuro once created a illusion of a forest of Sakura trees and trapped him in it until Kyoya got fed up in finding a way out and fainted due to exhaustion.

Alaude's head hurts so much that he decided to rest for the day but he still have no idea what to get for Kyoya...