Gifts from the Arcobaleno

Disclaimer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn! does not belong to me. It belongs to Amano Akira-sensei! Besides, it belongs me, I would make sure Giotto is Tsuna's father instead of stupid Iemitsu.

When the kids all returned to their rooms after the party, they found a cage in their room. (AN: Mukuro and Chrome share their room) They curiously approached it and found what they wanted as pets.

Tsuna quickly opened his cage as the lion cub pounced at him, licked at his face like for Takeshi's Jirou did when they first met. The two played for awhile until they were both tired. He cuddled Natsu as he fell into his deep sleep without a care in the world...

Hayato kind of regretted writing in his wish list that he wanted a cat as he was pretty sure this animal here was a leopard kind of cat. And to make things worse, the cat scratched him in the face when he let it out. "URGH! URI! STOP IT!" and groans of Hayato being scratched echo throughout the building causing the maids and butlers thinking that it was a ghost...

Takeshi's smile widen if possible when he saw it was a swallow inside the bird cage. He let it out and it flew around his head and Jirou's head before landing at Takeshi's shoulder. "Hahaha! This is the best day ever! Jirou! Kojirou!"

Ryohei didn't get to open the cage, well... Because the pet... Kangaryuu... Broke it when it saw Ryohei... They started to box with one another although it was in the middle of the night, causing the maids and butlers once again, thought it was a ghost due to the noise.

Kyoya smiled at the sight before him — Bird and his new hedgehog, Roll, sleeping soundly together at the side of his pillows. He changed into his pajamas and went to bed... (AN: HE SMILED BECAUSE OF HIS PETS)

Lambo started shouting when he saw his new pet, Gyuudon— according to Lambo — and slept on it throughout the night...

Mukuro smiled as he watched Chrome getting attached to the snow white owl now named Mukurou, despite Mukuro a little pissed at it but did not said anything to object.

But they all missed one thing... The note that was attached under the cages...

'Tsuna-kun,

I hope you'll like this lion cub! Giotto told me you really wanted it!

-Luce'

'Hayato-kun,

Do take care of this leopard cat. G said you wanted a cat but did not mention any species so I got you a special one.

-Fong'

'Takeshi-kora!

You'll take good care of this swallow won't you, kora! If you don't I will send Falco after you, kora! Ugetsu will get it from me too, kora! Just Kidding, kora!

-Colonello

Takeshi,

Ignore that fool. Just don't let it get hurt. Ugetsu will still get it from me if it did.

-Lal Mirch'

'Ryohei,

You better take good care of it or I'll not accept you as my disciple!

-Master Pao Pao [Reborn]' (AN: The [Reborn] did not appear in the letter.)

'Kyoya!

You better be grateful that I, Skull-sama have given you this hedgehog! Now thank me!

-Skull'

'Lambo,

This bull is useless to me so I'm giving it to you. It's taking up my space in the laboratory.

-Verde'

'Mukuro... And Chrome...

Mu... I didn't really want to buy this but I was forced to ... What a waste of money... Take care of it... I don't want this expense to go wasted...

-Viper/Mammon'