[1]

Chapter 1: A Surprised Meeting

Deldi's POV

"What!" My mind went into total blankness. The shout caused everyone to turn their attention towards me. I stared at my homeroom teacher and asked once more for clarification, "EXO is coming to our school?" My homeroom teacher, Ms Oh, nods. I looked around and spotted some fans with blank faces as pale as me. I slowly sat down in disbelief. EXO, my favorite boy band, is attending my school. I tried to think it was a dream by pinching myself. But I know I was living in reality.

"Omo! They are here! Ahhh!" Screams from girls below the block quickly gathered around a black van that was parked at the entrance of the school. Immediately, everyone crowded around the window of the class. Everyone was screaming and chattering. But my eyes was just searching for someone- D.O.. I needed to see his perfect face this instance.

I immediately ran down the stairs as fast as I could. Wind rushes through the spaces of every strain of my hair. I spotted them. They were just in front of me. I tried to stop my fast legs from running but I couldn't. My legs were non-stop. I swing my arms to balance myself at the edge of the step. "Wooo!" I screamed as held myself in that position for 3 seconds and all I know after that was that I rolled down the steps and bumping into Chanyeol. "Im sorry..." I looked down apologised. My head was hot with embarrassment. Thoughts flew into my head in just a second. Shit! What will the fans think of me. Shit! Shit! Shit! Ugh... im such an embarrassment. I wanted to run but my someone held unto my arm as I made my first move.

"Deldi Choi? Is that you?"

I looked up and saw Chanyeol with his puzzled face. It looks familiar. This has been the closest I have been with him.

"Yes..." I mumbled. Instantly, Chanyeol pulled me towards him and wrap his arms around me.

"Its good to see you again, Deldi! Do you know I have missed you so much?"

I looked to my left and to my right, everyone was staring at us both hugging. Their faces were mixed with anger and shock. What's happening... Omg!! I pulled away and asked, "Uhm... how do you know me?"

"Well, you see... I uhm-" Chanyeol spoke while scratching his head.

"Give her a break. Its obvious she's blushing." D.O. interrupted. He looked at me and smiled. Then turning to the rest and said, "Come on, guys lets go."

Chanyeol hesitantly walked up the stairs with the rest walking behind him, leaving me behind to face the angry fans. Eyes stared at me as I slowly walk down the stairs. Arms hit me and legs tried to trip me. Why is my day so lucky and yet not?

×××

"Good morning class. Today as you have heard, EXO members would be joining classes in this school. We are aware of the crazy fandom in this school and this school do appreciate if you keep your noise level of fangirling to 60 decibels. Is that ok?" Ms Oh spoke after lunch.

We nodded in response and satisfied with that Ms Lee signalled to the outside. Chanyeol, Sehun and D.O. walked in. I needed to scream. D.O. is joining our class? I must be dreaming. I can look at him everyday from now on!

"Hi Deldi Choi!" Chanyeol immediately greeted me. I shifted my gaze from D.O. to Chanyeol. "Um.. Hi?" I replied shyly.

"Pshh... Chanyeol knows you?" Jangju, my bestfriend, asked me.

"I don't know. It seemed like he recognized me."

Jangju, who doesn't fancy EXO that much (luckily), nods her head.

××× (lesson over)

Chanyeol's POV

How can she not recognize me? We were so close close friends. "Sehun-ah. Do I look that different between my younger days and now?"

"I don't know. You didn't even want to show a picture of yourself for goodness sake." Sehun replied.

I chuckled and then continued staring at Deldi. Okay, time to tell her about us. Lets go. Fighting Chanyeol, she'll remember.

Deldi's POV

A shadow appeared on my table. I turned back and saw Chanyeol standing behind.

Omg! Omg! He came to look for me again!

"Um.. what I you here for?" I broke the awkward silence.

"Wow, jinja. You don't remember me?" He asked with face a little frustrated.

I shook my head and my lips twitched a little. He look so handsome even with that face.

"Err.. you are Chanyeol from EXO... and..." I paused. His name sounds familiar all of a sudden and his voice... I heard it from somewhere.

"Aish! I am your childhood friend Park Chanyeol! Don't you remember me?" Chanyeol words interrupted my thoughts.

"What!? EXO Chanyeol is my childhood friend?"

He innocently looks at me and nods. My eyes widened. Woah... this is too good to be true.

"So all along u just ditch me at Busan to increase your singing skills?"

Chanyeol looked down and guiltily nods. Knowing that I am his best friend, I spank him on his hand.

"Ow... Anyways... Wanna eat lunch together? I mean with the other EXO members too."

"Err... Well..." I paused and looked at Jangju, who was listening to our conversation. "I'll be bringing along Jangju then, if it is okay for you."

Chanyeol looks at Jangju. "Hi Jangju!" Jangju eyes widened and her face turn pale white before she slumped onto her table and fainted. Chanyeol chuckled and said, "Looks like she needs some rest so let's go!"

Saying that, Chanyeol grabbed my hand and wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me towards D.O. and Sehun who were busy signing signatures. "Let's go!" He shouts. Immediately, Sehun and D.O. look up and rush forward to join us. "Hey Deldi." D.O. smiled and punched lightly on Chanyeol. I looked to my right and the fans were looking at me puzzled and jealous. To be honest, this isn't going to be good.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!

Don't be a silent reader so just pls comment and i'll try to update soon!! Love you all and thanks for your support!!!

Follow me @im_mel_ca