•Chapter 2: Humans...

The happy female human screamed at the sight of your red eye. It widened in fear and you tried to jerk your head back, only to cause pain from the metal spikes piercing your skin. She hugged your nose and ranted on about how beautiful you were, like a child finally getting a pony for Christmas.

"Hanji-san, that's not a good idea to be that close to the Titans mouth!" A man called to her as she touched your face all over.

"Ha! You should've been paying attention! She's an abnormal, she's likely not interested in having me for lunch. Look at the way she reacts," the human, now called Hange, slapped the skin underneath your eye, causing you to flinch and stare and her in annoyance, "do you see her expression? She's clearly angered with me, she knows that I'm the one that annoyed her. I think she knows that if she were to hurt me, she'd be given more pain than she's receiving from the net," she smirked at you after that last remark. She was somewhat right, you knew she was of importance to these people so you didn't eat her. Though, you mainly just didn't want to kill this tiny human. They couldn't tell though, for all they knew, you looked like (favourite_food_irl) to her.

"Please ma'am, be careful. You of all people should know that aberrants like her are unpredictable and she could strike at any moment. I really don't think she's intelligent enough to know that you're important," the man continued. You gave a look to him, you found it cute that he cared so much for this odd woman. She looked at you again and squealed.

"Ahhh, look at her now! She's reacting to you being worried about me! Do you see her human-like expressions? She's one of the most intelligent specimens that I have met, I bet I could go near her mouth!" Hanji pointed out in an exciting manner. The man sighed and took notes of your behaviour in a small book. The tall man from before stepped in when Hanji made her last remark.

"Please, squad leader, do not risk getting eaten-" he was cut off by the short man that previously chased her with the transformed Titan.

"You should try it Hanji, see what happens when you go near a titans mouth," he smirked at her. Hanji smirked back and took a step closer to your mouth.

"Hanji, don't," the tall one warned. You knew you wouldn't do anything to hurt her, not only would you be killed on the spot but you could never hurt a human. She stepped closer to your mouth, each step making every human grow more concerned for Hanji. She was finally at your mouth, she looked at everyone before she shakily placed a hand on your plump bottom lip. A deranged smile grew on her face as she felt your lip, the contact was weird, though it wasn't bad enough to make you uncomfortable. You just laid there as your wounds continued to heal and the spikes embedded in your skin were slowly expelled from your healing body. Hanji drew her hand back and gave the tall and short men a disturbing face.

"Commander, I would like to take this one home...." she whispered with a dark face. The tall man, which you now knew as the Commander, sighed and nodded.

"Wow! Thank you Erwin!!" She turned back to you and gave you a big smile, "I love you so much! You're just so amazing!" She exclaimed. She continued ranting on about you when loud thumping was heard from behind you. Now fully healed with the spikes no longer embedded into your body, you managed to free yourself and jump to your feet while the other humans began to panic at your sudden strength. Luckily, your healing skills came in handy and your ankles were functional again. You ran and shoved the approaching Titan out of the way, making a clear path to freedom.

"She's getting away! Stop her now!" You heard. All you could do is ignore the humans and keep going forward, keep fighting to earn your freedom. They zipped beside you, calculating their tactics to capture you again. You spotted the clearing and sprinted towards it. 'They won't be able to use their gear as effectively out there,' you thought with a grin.

"Do not let her reach the clearing!" Hanji yelled in desperation to capture you again. The clearing was so close, freedom was in your grasp. You dodged the soldiers attempting to knock you to the ground again but you weren't going to let them win. Your feet finally felt the softer grass of the clearing, signalling you had reached your destination. You huffed in triumph and stared at the humans who were staring right back.

"This is not over you sick creature, we will capture you soon," a voice growled. You smirked and waved them off. The humans turned away from you and disappeared into the forest, with Hanji whining to her comrades. Her obsession with you was weird but you decided to take it as a compliment. This made you smile, your first compliment was quite a big one, you weren't too upset at all.

Once you knew all of the humans were gone, you flopped onto your back and sighed in relief.  They sky had turned dark and the small white specks dotted the sky with the large grey spot looking down upon the land from afar. You reached your hand out to the grey spot and attempted to grasp it only to chuckle at your attempt and rest your arm. You knew you could never reach it, though you liked to pretend you could. You turned to lay on your side and closed your eyes.

Just as you were about to fall asleep, you were shocked to hear a sad animal noise. You sat up and stared at the weird sight before you......