'Chapter 6: Humans Suffer Then Take

Christa slept on your shoulder while you walked towards your forest area the following morning. When you were to reach your unofficial home, you would awaken Christa and take her back to her real home, the walls.

It had really bummed you out when you thought about being alone again. You wouldn't have anyone to look up at the sky with and count the stars or someone to run with, just to genuinely enjoy life with you. But you would mostly miss the cuddling, as a lonely creature it was nice to receive physical affection, you were going to have to take a while to get used to not having a tiny human with you at all times.

A few Titans were meandering around in the distance but you needn't worry about them. In the morning they were docile and as long as nothing touched Christa you'd be fine. She had become your everything in such a short amount of time, you knew you would suffer from leaving your best friend for her benefits.

You drug your feet along the soft grass and your (hair_colour) hair covered your mismatched eyes. The forest area was only a few hundred meters away; the sight of it made your gut wrench.

Reaching your usual sleeping area, you shook Christa awake with you pinky.

"Ngh, five more minutes," she replied, pushing your pinky away. You then picked her up and set her down gently on the grass. You quickly walked over to the spring nearby and gulped a mouthful of water, storing it in your transparent cheeks. Finding Christa again, you spit the water all over her causing the poor blonde to jolt awake with a scream.

"(Naaaaaaame), why'd you do that!?!?" She cried out. You snorted and gave her a look. Christa smiled a little and started drying herself off. She took off her shirt and turned around so she had her back to your face. She slowly removed her soggy brassiere and discarded it to the side before wringing her shirt out and tying it around her bust. She turned to you and blushed.

"Sorry Miss (Name), I had to get rid of my undergarment since it was ruined with the water. My shirt is still damp too, so I'll be keeping it like this for a while," you smiled and patted her hair gently. She liked being patted on the head, it was relaxing to her. She enjoyed being able to interact and communicate with such a creature, despite your lack of verbal communication. All the same, she enjoyed talking to you about her life as a soldier as she weaved small braids into your thick hair.

"Ok (Name), are you ready to take me home?" Christa asked. You nodded sadly and took her into your hands. You decided to hug her the entire way there, wanting to savour your last moments with her. She looked at your tear filled red and (eye_colour) eyes, seeing the impending loneliness when she would finally be back with her friends, leaving you behind.

"Don't worry (Name)....I'll visit as soon as I can," Christa tried to reassure you, in an attempt to make you feel better. You clenched your eyes shut bit your lip to stop yourself from crying. It wasn't fair! Why did you always to be lonely!? Why couldn't you stay with her forever!?

You whimpered a little, still walking towards the humans' wall. You wanted to squeeze your hands, but Christa was already in them so you decided against it, not wanting to crush her. Christa just let you carry her, feeling bad for having to leave you.

Soon you were closer to the wall that was seemingly growing taller, making it intimidate you slightly. 'This is what the humans have done? Is this how much they fear us?" You asked yourself. This seemed so sad. Although humans were killing machines, they deserved better lives than just living in a wall. That's no way to live.....

You suddenly realised how fortunate you were despite your loneliness. You could roam free and see beautiful things in the world, but Christa could not. No wonder she was so amazed by the large rock formation, no human must have seen it before....

You put Christa down onto the ground gently and walked a few metres away from her. She sat down in the flowing green meadow and watched your actions patiently without question. She trusted your judgement and intelligence enough to know to just sit quietly and wait for whatever you had planned in that clever mind of yours.

You squatted on the ground and raised your fist. (Favourite_colour) crystals appeared on the thin flesh of your knuckles, covering your fist with tough crystal spikes that jutted from your body like crooked teeth. You let out a Titan scream and punched the ground with great force. Your sudden guilt for the suffrage of the human race had flooded your senses, causing you to have a tantrum in front of a surprisingly calm Christa.

Your other fist had created a crystal armor around it as you punched the ground again. You punched the ground over and over, both of your eyes twinkled with a mad blood red. Titan grunts and growls left your throat as you took your anger out on the Earth around you. You were so upset at the fact that you and your kind were the reason as to why the human race had to live behind walls. Your guilt had transformed itself into rage, causing you to blow some steam by punishing the ground that the human captors dwelled upon, without a care in the world.

Christa had been observing you long enough to understand how you vent anger, destruction. It may not have been the healthiest way to disperse negative energy, but it worked well. The blonde girl only sat and watched you furiously rip at the Earth and eventually falling over onto the ground and closing your now (eye_colour) and red eyes, the twinkling colour disappearing into your head, along with your sudden anger. The (favourite_colour) armor sunk into your transparent skin as you calmed down.

"Hey," Christa was now sitting by your forehead and stroking the your silky bangs gently, "I'll be okay, (Name). I want to be with you too as you are truly a misunderstood soul that I have connected with, but I need my friends and some clean clothes," she explained to you with a sad smile. You stood to your feet once again and just picked her up and stared ahead to see humans on top of the wall yelling down at you. Putting Christa on your shoulder, you heard the familiar zipping sound of the flying humans behind you. Before you could turn around and guard yourself, you noticed that your shoulder seemed a little bare. Feeling your shoulder, you realised that the humans has taken your friend.

"The soldier has been acquired, let's ride to the forest in an attempt to trap her once more!" Screamed a voice as the humans fled with Christa on the back of a pale horse. It was then that you had disregarded the other humans and only focused on your favourite human. At the moment, the others seemed so much smaller than her. You weren't going to end this beautiful relationship with anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies, it's been a while hasn't it? I guess I have some explaining to do.....

I am now an adult and I have successfully been enrolled into University. I made it through Year 12 and through my difficult situations and I now bring you two chapters. I figured you guys deserved them since you've been with me for so long <3

With this new chapter of my life, writing for this book and keeping up a storyline is difficult. I want to work hard in Uni since I thought I wouldn't get in. My ATAR score was 49.30 (very bad) but thankfully they accepted me anyway. I don't want to waste this opportunity, this book will be incredibly off and on, as it has been since my first hiatus back in 2016.

I am double majoring in Classics (like Ancient History) and English so I'll be writing all sorts of different stuff. I may keep a portfolio here or even on Ao3. I feel like fanfics will help me improve my skills so I'll be writing one-shots and poetic stuff a lot more. I'm actually working on an explicit Dio Brando fic to improve my erotic writing since I got into JJBA a while ago. I have 3 Dio shimeji's running around my screen as I type this lol.

We've all grown up a little, things change and so do people. As much as I have changed, from a weird 14yo weeb to a still kinda weird and still a little weebish Uni student, my love for writing for you guys has never changed. I will keep it up with other works and sometimes this one because reading fanfics helped me so much. I want you guys to benefit from reading and thoroughly enjoy it as reading is so good for your brain.

Once everything goes back to an active state, I'll prpbably make an Instagram page for my works if ya'll want it. Just let me know and don't be afraid to contact me! I'm a phone addict so I'll be happy to talk.

Stay lovely, my Titans!