Chapter1:Intruder Inside Palace

Different Man

They always call me the guardian on giving Rukh.I can give lots of Rukh without risking my life.

Today, i wanted to play something playfully inside my head.Full with ideas.

And it happen...

"Intruder!!!".Lots of guards more like security with spear heading towards me.Im just blurted out my tongue. "U never catch me!!Eeeppp".I saw a white hair , with freckles on his face. "U blocked my way u weird hat!".I yelled at him.He dashing to me throwing his red ropes.Almost catching my foot but not too easy to catch me like that.

I floating to the air.Something make me interest i saw cold eyes deep inside his heart.Then i saw a blue hair boy.I dashed towards him with step hard on the floor jumping on him.

"Hehheheh u look cute!!!".I cuddling his cheek. "Why u do that!Hands off from him!".I sigh. "Bye short!Need to save myself".I winked. "Whose is she??".A blond boy asked the blue hair boy. "I don't know but.She came here in peace i can see that she had no interest in killing people.

"Yeah, thats right!".I nodded at them They sweatdropped. "Stop u intruder!!".The guards came to catch me. "Where she disappear?!!".The guards asked.

I was sit on the roof. "Thats easy~".

3weeks i always went inside the palace without permission.Now they already get to used it.

"Wow he does sleeping!Nee~".I looked at Jafar face sleeping very peacefully.Soo cute.Wait im not suppose to say this!!.Uhh i shouldn't say that.But i admitted it...he does cute.I touched his cheek so soft.

He blinked. "Hmm?..".For few minutes he awake fully. "Done with the dreamed?".I looked at him innocently. "Waahhhh!!Intruder!!I wont let u run this time!".His face blushed hard. "Awwww...u really are cute when u blushing.U are missed me don't u~".I looked at him in awe.

"I did not!".An irk mark on his head.I making innocent kitten face. "Don't be such to secure...sometime u need fun things coming up!Like this".I kissed him on his cheek. "What...are u doing!!".He touched his face and blushed hard.

I giggled. "Try to catch me weirdo hat~".I smirked and jumped out from the window. "Heeyy!!Thats dangerous a lady like u did that".He looked a bit concerned. "Wahhh hes really like me~~".I dance playfully on the air.He flinched i did not!!!".He ambrassing so hard.

I saw Sinbad another hallway. "Heyyy Sin!!Wheres Aladdin,Morg, Saluja?".I yelled at him. "Im not in far distance to yelling me like that".He sweatdropped. "Yeah, yeah..just get to the point already".I stared at him. "They went to Zagan Dungeon".After the sentence i heard.I will know what happen next.

"Hey, Sin...". "Yes?". "Nevermind...see u evening~".I waved bye and fly to the sky.

Al-Thamen Is Coming...

To be continued...

Vot3 pl3as3!(^ω^)