Chapter 4:The Identity

A Fight?

"Shizu-neesan, why your Rukh...so strong?".Everyone looked at me. "I can't tell who i was, but if u still stubborn wanna know how about a fight?".I smirked at him. "Ok then...if i win.U must tell who u was!".He stand and shake my hands. "Deal". "U don't have to do this".Jafar whisper. "I can..".I nodded.

Courtyard..

"Alright,Aladdin...attack me first if u want it".He attack me with fire balls.I dodge easily and use my hand to push from the ground to make a higher jump.I still dodged all of it. "Is that u can do?".He using solomon power.And striked with Rukh u got towards me.But im not dodged it hit me.He smiling confident. "U shouldn't too confident~". The rukh he blasted at me i accept all of it.

I gently landed on the ground.I smirked.Their jaw dropped. "My turn.Gahar Har!!!!".I blasted a big fireball actually it was a lots of white lighting into a big ball.Aladdin was going to a big impact i stopped the attacked.I sucked all my rukh back with my mouth.

They really panicked.I stared in bored way at Aladdin. "Its ok Aladdin i don't need to know who u was.Becoz i already know".I patted his head. "But it was a promise and a deal us right?".Aladdin stared me back.I sigh. "I, well if u still wanna know about me.I will tell u when just both of us".I winked and whisper to his ear.He nodded and smile.

"Such great battle i met!!!". Sinbad clapped his hands.And the others too. "I told u i can't fight someone not my same rukh".I rolled my eyes and looked at Sin. "Well, its really amazed us.U still not telling your background?".Sharrkan curiosity.I looked innocent to him. "No, and never.But when its time i will tell all of u".I put thumb and winked at them.

Later on....

They doing the training for Alaibaba and Aladdin.While i sit on the tree having peach to eat. "Munching, munching...". "Tch, u again??!Why i have to eat beside a person who has weird power".I really know that voice i looked back and saw Judal.

I hit my temple with my hand. "Urrgghh why u disturbing my bored moments?~~".Practically,i was joking.He pointed his wand at me. "Lets have some fun shall we?".He grinned. *BAAMMM!!*.A big explosion happen.

Sin, Jafar and Masrur quickly running towards the explosion. "What happen here?!!".Jafar yelled. "Ehhh shes gone?Thats weird".He humming. "Dude im up here!!~~".I was playfully don't care dangerous thing. "Izuru!!Its dangerous!!".Jafar shouted. "Don't worry ill be fine".My face became stern. "Judal!!What are u doing here?!".Sin shouted. "Well im bored and i want something fun though i know u hate it i destroyed some of your place".He laugh.

"Ragar Tarwaq!!!".I give lighting tornado went to him.He make a borg.He still using defense it.But not too long the borg cracked. "Hmm ne~~~U can't hold it anymore or u gonna die Judal~".I grinned.A big tornado went to me.I hand towards the tornado and its sucking into it. "Burrrp, soo yummy your rukh hehhe~". "Shitt!!".Judal was injured.But then Judal pointing his wand at Jafar and blasted the icycles.They were got shocked with the sudden.I shield them with my wings into a hug covered their body.

Judal gone. "Izuru are u alright?!!!".Jafar yelled at me.I fall to my knees. "Urgh, thats really closed.Im happy u guys was ok".I smiled closing my eyes.And went into deep slumber.

Treatment room...

I was awake.Feeling weak,and thats why Dad hate me.When someone really important to u about in danger situation.U could see the first point of your own weakness.I was feeling sad when im thinking about it.Right now i was already awake.Someone went into the room. "Izu are u awake?".Jafar asked.I nodded and wake up. "Hey, i...was about to find u".As u can tell my wings being wrapped with bandages.

He held both my hands tight.I looked at him. "Why u sacrifice yourself when we in danger?". "Hey, listen....u guys make me realise what means of friend,lover and important person.Thats why im a weak".I look on the floor.He hugged me. "No,your not weak or pathetic.U..believe on us that u trust your heart".He looked at me,then our lips met.We kissed in silent.

My stomach feeling lots of butterfly.We break apart, we looked at each other.I was laughing. "Why u laugh??".He pout. "Nothing~~Im just happy!".I smiled while close eyes.His face steamed red until his ears. "U really are cute when u blush". "What are u talking about?!".He cover his mouth with his cloth.Well he wouldn't admitted.

Shizuru 3 wishes Sin have to complete it...

On the roof...

"Hey, Sin do u have someone u like?".I asked bluntly. "Why u like me?".I laugh maniacly. "Noo...its just i can see that there is someone but its not here thats all".I stared at him.He scratch his back. "Actually, she kinda my insane girl.Once, when she was here accidentally in this palace she loves to stealing food".He chuckled then he sad face again appear. "Wheres she now?".I asked. "She...died...".His eyes about to falling tears. "Ohh im, really aren't shouldn't asked u that".I became sad.Well it was my fault asked this question.

He wiped the tears. "Uhh just don't bother too much about that.U don't have to feel guilty".He smiled little.I know that deep in his heart he was really love that girl.

Im sorry u guys i running out of ideas but i love the way i want to combined my Sinbad x oc and with Jafar x oc.

(^ω^) jus u have to wait