Chapter 1

Ruby POV

It was night time and yet I'm still awake. I'm scared to go to sleep even though I need it and I can tell my team is worried about me. Everyone else was asleep I was guessing from the slumbering sounds everyone in the dorm except me was making. I curled up into a ball and started crying silently. No one except me and Yang know why I'm depressed. I'm pretty sure Yang is too, but she's so much better at hiding it. Plus Blake could just make her feel better I mean they are a couple. The only person I really have to keep myself happy is me. This made me cry harder. I'm suppose to be the happy, cheerful leader of team RWBY but I'm broken. I sniffle rolling onto my back. I hear Weiss's bed creak slightly as she sits up.

"Ruby I'm gonna find out what's wrong with you." Weiss mumbles.

"Nothing's wrong with me, I'm fine. Why aren't you asleep?" I mumble loud enough for Weiss to hear.

"Its obvious its notice your not okay so tell me what's wrong. I'm not sleep cause I couldn't sleep." Weiss says quietly as she peers at me in my bed.

"It's my mom she died this day." I says curling into a tighter ball.

Weiss looks at the clock that saying in red numbers that its a quarter until one in the morning.
"You've been sad about this the whole time. Why didn't you tell me?" Weiss asks.

"I couldn't at the time." I say my tears soaking the bed sheet.

Weiss gets into my bed and lays beside me. I wrap my arms around her like a teddy bear and cry into her chest. Weiss runs her fingers through my hair.

"I'll be there for you when your sad and can't be happy. Your not alone." Weiss says.

I hug her tighter my tears slowly stopping. I didn't feel tired physically but I did mentally. I slowly fell asleep laying my head on Weiss.

"I love you Ruby." Weiss says before kissing Ruby's forehead and falling asleep herself.

Vote if you like. Never thought I'd write a good fluff but I think I did alright.