Fourteen: To Be A Killer

Please like, vote or comment after each read, it helps a lot!

(This chapter will be long)

Jane's POV

I wish this could all be only a goddamn nightmare, a mere dream, maybe only an illusion.

But it wasn't.

It was what it was.

It was reality. My life. My Hell now.

After Ben and Jack left the room and locked it from the outside, I tried to find a way out. I kicked the garage door and tried to open the door with my wrist bracelet, but I failed horribly.

I ate the food that I intentionally made Jeff throw on the ground.
I was so hungry.
Yes, I felt ashamed of my actions but I didn't regret making Jeff lose his temper.
He deserved it, and oh he deserved much more.

When night fell upon me, I couldn't sleep. Like I said before, I never do. Not without my fucking pills.

But since I was so tired, my eyes closed sometime around midnight. I did not dream.

When I woke up, and realized where I still was, I wished I could go back to sleep forever. I didn't want to be awake anymore, not knowing that now every day I was a prisoner, a dog, just a possession.

"Wake up, Jane." I jolted up when I suddenly heard Jeff's voice outside of the room.
"You have a visit, milady." He said as he opened the door, and after he entered, a long creature which I bet wasn't human followed Jeff and came in too.
Holy macaroni, what the fuck! Was I seeing things now?
The long, slender man that entered the room was wearing a fancy suit, and he was faceless.

Like literally.

He didn't have a mouth, nor a nose or eyes, not even cheeks! What was this atrocity!!

He looked familiar...

No way.

Before he could say anything, if he even talked, I intervene to protest.

"You're the thing that followed me that day!" I say as I recall seeing him, this figure, creeping me out when I was out on the road. It wasn't a person or an animal, it was this!

"But why? " i ask him still not understanding. "Why did you stalk me!?"

"Actually, I did the stalking." My eyes landed on Ben, who was leaning his back on the side of the door.
I'm not shocked to find out they were all in this together. Of course, they're all partners in crime.

But I couldn't understand why, why did they all planned to capture me and keep me here? Forever! What was the whole reason?! I needed answers!

"I was the user called BD." Ben said as he lifted his thumb at himself. But I found out the minute he told me his name was Ben Drowned.

"How? How did you-" I couldn't even finish the sentence. How did he even get to me? How did they all find me?

"Ben has a gift when it comes to finding people, mostly because he has the help to possess any technological object that gives him the answers." Jeff explains as he puts an arm around Ben's shoulders.
"He watched you, from your Tv, your laptop, and even the surveillance cameras that surrounded the motel." He pats Ben on the back.