Chapter 1

Eren's p.o.v

It kills me every time I leave my family for work, especially because it's in space...I mean that's far away. But I need to do this, me and my team are the only ones for the job.

There's another launch tomorrow for 5 weeks. Again I will leave my husband Levi and little boy, Alphonse. We named him after Alphonse Elric...from fullmetal alchemist, I say 'we' I mean me.
I don't know how Levi copes when I'm gone most of the time.

"Eren. You packed for tomorrow..?" Levi sighed as he entered the bedroom while carrying Alphonse on his hip.

"Yeah I'm already." I smiled.

"Ok..." He signed unhappy again as he left the room.

I'm sorry Levi..

I laid back on the bed under the covers in a pitch dark room. I looked up at the ceiling. I'll miss gravity, I always do. The hall light came in my face as Levi came in and shut the door.

He climbed in beside me and put his head in my chest. "I love you." He said blankly.

"Don't worry I'll come back." I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You better." He moaned.

"Don't worry they have Skype and calls up there, call me when you want remember."

"I know, this is the 7 time your going up this year...for another 5 weeks..."

"I'm sorry...its-"

"Your job I know, I actually do miss you when your gone Eren. I don't cope, and now your leaving two of us behind.." He quietly cried.

"I'm sorry...I wish I could be with you guys more.."

"You always say that.."

"I promise! After this mission! It will be my last."

"Eren-"

"I will retire, for you guys." I squeezed him happily.

"Ok, I love you."

----

The three of us drove to NASA that morning.

I carried my son in. Levi walked along side. I wore my space suit already.

"Yo Eren!" Jean called. "Over here."

"Hey guys." Eren said to Jean and Marco. There my teammates I'm going up with.

"When do we launch?" Eren asked.

"We need to be in the shuttle in five minutes." Said Marco. "So say your goodbyes..."

Luckily Jean and Marco have each other, they say goodbye to no one. Luckily bastards.

I handed Alphonse over to Levi. "You look after papa ok? Daddies gonna go away for a little while.." I teared up as I spoke to him, he looked so confused. He began reaching out to me. "Damn it..!" I wrapped my arms around him and Levi.

"I love you guys..." I whispered. The tears just rolled down my face. I looked down at Levi and kissed him passionately.

"I'll see you soon.." Levi told me.

"Yeah, I'll miss you."

"I know." He tried to laugh but just cried.

I put my bag over my shoulder, pick up my helmet and began to walk away.

"Wave bye bye to daddy.." I heard Levi speak to Alphonse. I turned my head to see him waving and smiling.

"Tsk..." I cried and turned my head back.

I went and boarded the shuttle with Jean and Marco.

-------------------

Soon we took off.

We were officially in outer space in the space station.

Just the three of us for five weeks.

What could go wrong...? I mean it is space...