Chapter 4

Eren's p.o.v

20 minutes past slowly. We've heard nothing, we are just literally sitting on the floor trembling, while the whole station is crushing and rumbling and banging from being hit.

What is taking Huston so long?

Jean then snapped and got up of the floor and grabbed the radio. "Listen the fuck up Huston- if your not gonna tell us your plan- we are gonna die up here soon so start talking before we sign our wills you pricks!"

"Jean calm down." The radio spoke. "There's another escape dispatcher at the very back of the station- it's quite old we're not sure enough if it works."

"I don't care all of us are getting on that!" He yelled in joy. We're fucking saved!

"But it can only hold two people..." We heard.

All our faces dropped. Two people...there's three of us. What are we gonna do..?

"It doesn't matter! We will make us all fit!" Jean snapped again.

"Not possible. The person that wouldn't be strapped in would die from the pressure and would crash probably into the screen."

"So what! You telling us to draw straws and pick who stays behind?!" He yelled.

"We are sorry it's come to this."

I grabbed the radio out of jeans hand. "You listen here, I promised my husband and son I would be home! I am not leaving this station without all of us so you better get a better idea or I'm going to sue your asses!"

"We are sorry Eren."

"You better be!" I threw the radio again stressfully.

"We need to get to the back- see if it works..." I told them while I rubbed my head. "And if it does...we'll figure it out then- come on."

We all made our way through the small flames to the back of the station. We got struck again and whacked into the metal sides.

"Ahhhh'!" Marco shrieked. "My arm..."

"What?! What's wrong with it!" Jean gasped.

"It's broken...I can't move it.." He muttered in pain.

"Fuck- eh it's gonna be ok! Once we are back on earth I will look after you until I die!" Jean then kissed him. reassuring him.

"Come on." He helped him up. I lead the way.

We soon found the emergency hatch. I opened the door and Huston was right- it was small.

Damn it...one of us is going to need to
stay behind...