Chapter 6

Erens p.o.v

"Are you insane?! You have a family back home!" Marco yelled.

"I know! Use guys have each other! I'm not spilling use up..!"

"There's gotta be another way.." Jean teared up.

"Look, Levi said do the right thing, get Marco to safety." I told him.

"That's not true- he meant about you not us!" Jean yelled. "We can't use leave you."

"I'm not asking for this- I'm telling you! Get in the fucking hatch!" I laughed. "Before I force you."

I helped Marco up and helped him, I looked back at Jean who isn't happy.

"What?" I smirked.

"Y-you have so much back on earth...and your going give that up for us..?"

"Yeah..." I muttered.

"You idiot!" He then pulled me into his arms. The station the crashed again.

"Just go- you look after my family! You look after my Levi and baby for me! Do you understand!" I cried floods of tears on his shoulder.

"Damn right I will for you!" He slapped my back. I pulled away and pushed him towards to hatch. He stared at me as he walked in back words.

"We love you Eren." Marco finally said.

"I love you guys too." I waved slowly...

They then disappeared in front of my eyes.

I slowly walked from some flames to get back to the cockpit. I took my seat and just sat there...

I remember I had the radio in my pocket, I took it out and turned it back on. "Huston..?" I spoke.

"This is Huston- Eren is everything ok?!"

"Jean and Marco...have dispatched and are on there way..." I told them.

"I see..."

"Em is Levi still there...?" I asked.

"Yeah here you go." He handed me over to Levi.

"Eren..." He whispered. "Your not-"

"I'm sorry Levi..I really really am...I know I promised you before I left that I'd come home to you and al...but I'm sorry.."

"Please- don't say goodbye to me please! I can't deal with this! I need you!" He gasped.

"I'm..so sorry Levi...but I can't protect you anymore...these are going to be my last words to you.." I whispered.

"No! Please don't say it- just say you'll see me later!"

"But I won't baby... I need to say this things now..before this place blows.."

"Oh fucking hell your gonna be blown up!" He yelled.

"Levi I love you. Il always love you and our little son- I'm sorry I won't be there with you to watch him grow up...you guys were the best choice I've ever made..."

"I love you too...so does al."

"Don't you forget about me....don't forget I'll always love you and I'll always watch over you from the stars because from what I've just done I don't see myself looking up at you from
Hell.."I joked one last time.

"Ha huh...ill never move on from you...my astronaut..." He quietened down.

The shaking became worse and the fire was spreading faster.

"Listen Levi...I need to go now...don't you forget! I love you!" I gasped.

"I won't! I love you-" I shut of the radio for the last time.

I sat there rumbling about.

I closed my eyes and took it...