The Meeting

The sirens from the police cars continue. They are really loud, how many cars are there? I wonder about that until one of my friends voices interrupts my thinking.
   "Uh, w-what is that noise?" Alphys nervously asks. She is really sweating. It is hot out but I don't think that is the reason. I put my hand on her shoulder to support her. "It's fine, you don't have to worry." I try to sound braver than I actually am. Flowey just looks at me. "Answer the question Frisk!" Flowey sounds annoyed. Jeez, calm down Flowey I think to myself. "Uh, the sound is coming from the cars from the police officers." I reply.
   "What are police officers?" Undyne asks me.
   "They're kind of like royal guards. They don't have anything like swords or shields though." I answer.
   Right after I said that 2 police men pushed through the bushes and saw us. Oh boy you think to yourself. I run behind Toriel and hide. One of the police officer has brown hair with some green hair dye in the middle and a stubby cut beard. He also looks Irish and just hangs his mouth wide open. The second police officer has another stubby cut beard, the hairs are much shorter though, he also haves black hair. He dyed the middle part of his hair pink. He put his hand on his gun as soon as he saw us. "What the heck are those Jack?" He whispers but we hear him anyways. The man named Jack shrugged and put his hands on his pistol too. "Stay cautious Mark." Jack told the man with the pink hair.
   Undyne and Asgore moved in front of the group to protect us. "Don't hurt us, we're not going to hurt you!" Undyne tells them. The police men do not believe Undyne. I run in front of my friends to protect them. Once I was in front I realized I didn't really know what to do in a situation like this, but who does?
   "Eh? Hey you! Get out of here!" Jack tells me but I stay put.
   "C'mon, go!" Mark takes my hand and tries to pull me away from my friends but I refuse and pull back."
   "No. These are my friends." I say to them
   "We don't even know what they are!" Jack is trying to persuade me to go but I don't want to leave my friends. I am DETERMINED to stay put.
   "Um w-we are m-monsters." Alphys tells the police men. The police men put their guns away but stays aware. Alphys hides behind Undyne.
   "Monsters?" Mark asks. He mumbles something slightly audible to hear. "Gee that doesn't follow logic."
   "What are you creatures doing here?" Mark asks us.
   "Jeez man we have names y'know." Sans tells the police officers.
   "Answer the damn question!" Jack yells at us. I can tell they are getting close to the edge, I understand why though. It's not everyday that you see monsters roaming around, well for them atleast.
   "We were sealed in the underground for many years. Frisk here found a way to free us and let us roam this land." Asgore calmly tells them. I can tell that the 2 men are getting a bit more relaxed a tiny bit.
   "Come again?" Mark asks us. Toriel sighs and hands me Flowey. I take Flowey from her hands and she begins explaining what Asgore meant.
   "Asgore said that we were trapped in the underground and with the help of Frisk we were freed." Toriel explains.
   "Oh." Jack said. "Well we are going to have to tell the other police officers about......this."
   "What are your names so we know what to call you?" Mark asks. Jack looks at Mark and Mark shrugs.
   "That's Toriel, Asgore, Papyrus, Sans, Undyne, and Alphys." I point to each of them as I say their names. "And this is Flowey." I point toward the Flower that I am holding. Flowey is facing toward my body and away from the police officers. Flowey is looking toward the dirt in his flower pot too. "You named a Flower?" Jack asks. The two men try to hold in their laughter. I can still hear them though.......wait! Oh no, if Flowey heard them laughing at him then- my thoughts were interrupted when I heard Flowey yelling at the police officers. Flowey was turned around facing the officers. "Yeah I have a name, you have a problem?!" Flowey shouts angrily at the two men. Jack and Mark look stunned.
   "Um sorry, we didn't know tha-" Mark was interrupted.
   "Well now you know you idiots!" Flowey shouted again at them.
   I look down at Flowey and he looks up at me. "Listen, if you want to hang with us you got to be a bit more polite okay?" I whisper to Flowey so only he can hear me. Flowey sighs.
   "Sorry, it kind of pours out of me." Flowey paused for a few seconds. "I told you to leave me out of your happy ending." Flowey quietly said, I barely heard him when he said that. Flowey turns so his front side is facing toward me. I hug his flower pot a bit. I wasn't sure since he was looking down but I thought he was.....smiling?
   "SORRY ABOUT THAT. THAT IS JUST HOW FLOWEY ACTS." Papyrus tells them. Mark and Jack just nod. "We are going to bring you with us and show you guys to the others." Mark said to us. Mark turns around and walks away from the bushes. "Oh you might want to stay close to us so you don't end up getting hurt." Jack jokes around and walks away. "Hey I'm the one who makes the puny jokes." Sans jokes to himself. We all begin to follow Jack and Mark.
   As we all walk out of the bushes I see Papyrus slightly limping again. I look at him every now and again. To be honest my ankle kind of hurts now from when I tripped on the root in the forest. I began limping just now too, but my limping is more visible. Undyne looks at me and invites me to get carried on her back. I accept. First I give Flowey back to Toriel. I go back to Undyne and she kneels down and I go on her back. Undyne stands up, still carrying me, and keeps walking.
   As we all walk together I can see other police officers hanging around their cars and looking at us. Some of them try to hide their stares, some of them just stare at us. I also see some that try to ignore us completely. Mark and Jack walk up to another police officer. The police officer is lady that has blonde hair. She is tall and has a light skin tone. "Hi Jen" Mark and Jack say in unison. The lady named Jen waves at them but her waving slows as she sees us. Oh boy, here is another reaction, I think.
   She pulls out her pistol and points it at Asgore this time. I scream and hug Undyne tighter. Undyne looks back and gives me a reassuring smile. We both look back at Asgore. He moved back slightly and looked shocked. "Oh my god Jen, no!" Jack moves in front of us. Jen just puts away her gun and just stares at us. "What are those?!" Jen asks Mark and Jack. Mark looks at her and winks "Monsters, what do you think?" Mark tells Jen. I look at Alphys and see her roll her eyes a bit. I look back to Jen and Jen mutters something, I couldn't hear what she said though. "Hey!" Jack tries to get our attention. We look at Jack. "Could you go to those benches and hang around there?" Jack points toward the benches. Me and my friends look at each other. We started heading toward the area where Jack pointed. I looked back and saw the three talking. I looked forwards again and closed my eyes a bit, resting my head on Undyne's shoulder. I was so tired from the walk from the cliff to here. My rest was cut short though because when Undyne put me down on the bench she wasn't very gentle. "Sorry." Undyne apologized. I gave her a grin.
   The brown painted bench wasn't that big so only me, Sans, and Undyne could fit on it without being completely squished. The others just sat on the green grass. There was a bunch of yellow dandelions around the place too. Flowey was put down next to some of the dandelions. He looked kind of nice with the dandelions, the green grass, and the other vegetation around him. I smiled. I leaned my head back and look toward the sky. The sun was sort of in the middle of the sky. It's looked like it was about 1:00 PM now. I was getting hungry since I didn't eat ever since the Asriel fight, that was hours ago. I tried to think of something other than me being hungry. My thoughts drifted off to other things like the Asriel fight and my friends. There was no way I would reset anything. I never could reset everything. I didn't even reset one time too.
   After 5 minutes of me day dreaming Mark shouted at us to come back. We all got up, Toriel picked up Flowey, and we all headed back to the three police officers. Undyne looked at me as if she was asking if I wanted another ride on her back. I politely declined, she smiled. I looked back to see Sans and Toriel behind me. They both look really tired. I started thinking again. I still can't believe we are here. It's seems impossible, yet we are. Suddenly I tripped. I fell on to Papyrus. Luckily we didn't fall down but it still hurt since Papyrus is just a skeleton, he has no flesh, only bones. "Sorry" I said to Papyrus quickly. I stood straight and walked beside Papyrus. "IT'S OKAY HUMAN, I THE GREAT PAPYRUS FORGIVES YOU." Papyrus said in his usual raspy voice. I liked him because of that. "Hey kid." Sans was walking beside Papyrus. I actually didn't notice him, heh, Papyrus is too tall. Then suddenly a pun came to my mind, I smiled.. "Hey Sans. Looks like you managed to KETCHUP." I laughed. Sans did too, Papyrus......well he went a little nuts. "NOOO NOT ANOTHER SANS!" Papyrus joked. We all laughed until we reached Mark, Jack, and Jen.
   The three looked at all of us and all of them smiled. I was a bit confused. Why were they smiling? "We have a plan." Mark told us.

   -(1797 words! New record! Lol!)