Chapter 1

"I graduate in 5 days! Can you stop stressing me out?!" I shouted at my boyfriend.

"I'm not trying to stress you out, but I need answers, Jenna!"

"Well I can't help you." I slammed my bedroom door in his face, hoping for a moment of relaxation, but to no surprise, the door swung back open. "Harry. I have to study for finals." I was trying to calm down.

"I understand, baby. But I went through a lot of trouble to allow you to join me on tour. I need a simple yes or no."

"No. Simple enough? Now get out of my room. " I could tell he was hurt, but I really had to study. If I didn't pass my exams, I wouldn't graduate. No diploma, no tour.

"You know what? Enjoy your exams." With that, my door was slammed yet again as my only reason for happiness walked away more upset than ever.

•••••

It had been 4 days since mine and Harry's fight. I'd tried calling him, but he obviously wanted nothing to do with me.

"I'm sure he'll be there, Jenna." My bestfriend said.

"I dunno, Nate. You didn't see his face. He was really hurt." He shrugged, unable to say any more.

"Dude. Can Mr. G hurry up with grades already?" Nate said as we waited outside class to see if we passed our last final. Only one more, and we graduated for sure. "There he is." He said, our teacher finally approaching.

"Hmmm..." My finger scanned the paper searching for my ID, while Nate did the same. "YES! Yes yes yes! I passed! Holy crap! Are you serious! NATE! I'm graduating! Holy crap....I'm graduating." It was all too real.

"That's great, Jenna."

"W-what do you mean? What's that supposed to mean?! You didn't pass?! No...no no no..." I began to panic. He had to pass. I couldn't graduate without my bestfriend at my side. "Don't worry. I'll fix this."

"No, no Jenna. It's okay."

"No, Nate. You-"

"I PASSED. Leave Mr. G alone. I passed. Don't kill him. I was kidding."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm gonna kill YOU." I chased him.

"Okay, okay! I give!" He said as I tackled him to the ground. "You're such a bully."

"Oh, not even! You scared the hell out of me! I was ready to go in there and throw stuff!" I punched him in the chest.

"I'm sorry...but thank you for caring. You're always there for me."

"That's what bestfriends are for." I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Now get off you big meanie." We got up and walked to his car.

"So...we're walking buddies right?" I asked as we pulled up to my house.

"Wouldn't have it any other way. I'll be here at 5 to pick you up."

"Sounds good, pal. Love ya."

"Love you too. See you then."

•••••

"Oh my...you look so pretty, honey." My mom said, already tearing up.

"Thanks, mom."

"Hey, graduate! Holy shit! Ya look great, Jenna!" My favorite Irish accent chimed in.

"Woah. He's right. You look smokin', boo." I giggled, a tad embarrassed at Zayns compliment.

"Thank you, thank you. Zayn, Niall...have either of you heard from Harry?" I asked.