Chapter Three

* Three Months Later *

     "Abby!" My mother called from across the house. "Yes?" "Remember your old friend Harry?" I groaned... "Yeah." "He's back in town!" She replied eagerly. "His mum is having her wedding with Robin, and she invited us to go a while back." She shouted. 'And why didn't she tell me this before?' I thought. I walked into the kitchen, where she was cleaning the dishes. "I'm not going." I answered bluntly. "Honey, I already said yes. And plus, it would be a great time for you and Harry to catch up. You haven't talked to him in a few years." "Yeeah, I'd rather stay at home, you can go-" "You're going, no questions asked." My mother interupted. "Now go put something nice on. We still have a couple hours."

     I sighed as I scanned through my closet. I figured I had to wear something sexy yet not to much. I came to conclusion with a tight black peplum dress and black pumps to match. I decided to wear my brunette hair down straight, a little passed my colar bone. I curled my eyelashes, put on my mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. A spritz of perfume and I was good...

And a nervous wreck.

     "Come on, dear! It's time to go." My mum called. "Coming!" I sing-songed. I phone and quickly ran to the car. "You have no idea how dreadful this will be for me." I told my mum. "I swear, you'll be ok, and who knows Anne might end up not being the only one getting married." "That was corny." I said. "Just relax, you've known him for six years. You probably know him better than anyone else does." I sighed. "Is this it?" I asked. "Yeah, don't stress hun." Eh, she tried calming me down. I got out of the car, wiping off my dress, and walked towards the chapel. I gave my mom the I Hate You So Much Right Now look and she smirked. Hm.

     I entered the church scanning the aisle, trying to recognize the faces and to hopefully not spot Harry. "Come over here, Abby." My mum said patting on the seat next to her. I sat down on the bench crossing my legs, still anxiously looking around. I glance to my left to see a familiar blonde, 'Wait, is that Niall?' I wondered. The boy turned around so I had a perfect view of his face, yeah, that was definatley him. Harry was probably close by. "Mum, I'll be right back, I'm thirsty." "Okay dear, make sure to be back by the time the wedding starts." I nodded my head and took off to the doors. No way I could stand this anxiety any longer.

     I wondered around the room looking for a drink first, because I actually was a little parched. There was a punch bowl to my right, so I grabbed a cup and filled it with the sugary drink. I took a sip and then looked for the nearest exit. Being my clumsy self, I didn't watch where I was going and I bumped into a tall, gorgeous, boy. "Oh sh- sorry." I looked up. Damn. It was Harry. "Abby!" Harry said as he greeted me for a hug. "Sorry for um, spilling fruit punch all over your tux." I apologized. "It's fine, babe. No worries." He said. Harry must've grown a foot and a half since the last time I've seen him. I'm stlll the same height, five' three. "Wow, um you look great tonight." Harry said. "Same as you." We could both tell it was getting awkward fast.

     "Well the wedding is about to start, so we better get seated." Harry said. "Um, okay. I'll talk to you later?" I asked. "Sure."

     The ceremony was great. Everyone was really happy for Anne & Robin. It was about nine thirty when the wedding ended. My mum and I were just about to walk out the door until Harry caught up to me . "Hey mum, you can go ahead and go home, I'll get a ride from somebody else." I said. She nodded her head and left. "We have so much to catch up on," Harry said "The band, you and-" "Hi," "-my girlfriend, Sydney." "Hazzabear, who is this?" Sydney asked. "Sydney, Abby. Abby, Sydney. Abby's been a good friend of mind since grade six." Sydney reached out her hand, guessing she was expecting me to shake it. I ignored it though. "Nice to meet you, Sydney." I smiled at her. "Harry, do you think you could give me a ride home?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I can't, I have to help clean up, but I'm sure one of the boys can." "Um it's -" "LOUIS!" Harry shouted across the room. "Yeah harry? " "Do you think you could take my friend Abby home?" "Defiantly." Louis answered.

     "I'm Louis." He said with a smile. "Well hi, Louis," I giggled "I'm Abby." "Very nice to meet you." He said as I followed him to his car. "So where do you live?" "Erm, right around the corner, actually. Then you just go a few blocks down." I answered. "Ah, ok." Louis said. It barley took a few minutes to get there. He pulled his car into my driveway. "Thank you so much, Louis!" I said. "No problem, babe." He smiled and waved before pulling out.

     "Hey mum, I'm home." I sing-songed. "Okay hun." I rushed to my room and crashed into my bed.

     Harry Styles has changed. I kept repeating that in my head, thinking about his money, band, and Sydney... But never mind her. My mind then jumped to Louis. .

     I don't know, but something about him was super attractive. I'm not sure whether it was his gorgeous crystal blue eyes, his adorable smirk, or his ass. No, it wasn't his looks... His personality. Too cute. He seemed friendly and hilarious.

     I had to see him again.

    I picked up my phone and immediately typed in Harry's number, praying it was the same one from three years ago.

     "Hello?" 'Yes', I thought, it was Harry.

''Hey, it's Abby."

"Oh hey Abby!"

"Do you and the boys want to stop by tomorrow? I think it would be the perfect opportunity for me to finally meet all of them." I asked him.

"Yeah definitely. We have two more weeks off, by the way." Harry stated.

"Aw ok, cool. Bye Haz."

"Bye see you tomorrow."

*Conversation Ended*

     Perfect.  

     I took off my dress and slipped into some cozy sweats and a band tee, climbed into bed, and fell asleep.