Chapter Four

SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY x

* Next Day *

    This was one of the few days I woke up happy. Why you may ask?

1. I finally get to spend a day with my old bestfriends, and his new friends.

2. I get to see Louis.

     They were supposed to come around 12 AM, which gave me about 2 hours to get ready. I took a shower, put on my makeup, and decided to wear my hair natural, for once. I had beach waves, which most people would considered pretty, but I didn't really like. I decided to wear a PINK tank, shorts, a pair of toms, and a bandana {outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/pink/set?id=77785861}. I had about thirty minutes of spare time left, so I decided to clean up the living room a bit. "Abby, I'm leaving to go to work, I'll be back late tonight." My mum shouted from upstairs. "Ok, bye mother!" 

* Via Text Messaging *

H - Hey Abby, we're on our way, xx Harry.

A - Alrighty, I'll see you then x (:

     Deep down inside I was furious with Harry. How he abandoned me for the past three years, completely ignored me. I have no idea how I can just let him get away with that. I've never really gotten frustrated with him before, so I'm not sure how I'm going to tell him, but it'll have to be done one way, or another. 

     The door creaked- they were here. "Hey Abby, it's Harry." "Hey come in." Harry came in dressed in a white v-neck and the worlds skinniest jeans, his arm was hooked by Sydney, who was wearing a skimpy tight black dress. Niall, Zayn, and Liam were walking in a group, mumbling about who knows what. Behind them all was Louis, he had his hands in his pockets looking around the room. Harry sat down on the black leather recliner across from the sofa where I was sitting. Sydney was basicaly clinged to him- sitting on his lap. Everyone else sat on the large couch with me.

     "Well, this is Abby." Harry said as he introduced me. "Hi." I smiled at everyone as they said their name. "I'm Liam" The short brown haired boy said. "I'm Zayn, that's Niall" He continued. "And that's Louis." Louis grinned at me, and all I could do was slowly die on the inside. "I already know Abby." Louis said. "I drove her home last night." Louis bragged. "Don't forget about Aera." Niall laughed. 'Aera', i thought, 'that must be his girlfriend'. All of a sudden I felt my heart dropped.

     'How could I've been so stupid?'

     "Well, I feel like we're kind of eh spreading a part?" Louis mumbled. 

     "What was that?" Zayn asked. "Nothing..."

    I looked over at Harry, who's been quiet for a while. I see why.

     "Harry seems to not be able to keep his lips off of her." Liam said.

     "I can see..." I said in disgust. "Hm Abby, it seems like you have a problem with that." Harry said while he came up for air. 

     I felt my eyes begin to water. All my anger that was balled up for years was about to turn into my tears. "Excuse me." I whispered. I ran upstairs to my room and I smashed my face into my pillow. i figured they were talking about me downstairs, which made me cry even more. Maybe Harry will get the sign that I was in love with him, and he had no idea how bad he hurt me.

     "Are you ok?" 

STAY TUNED GUISE. (:

IT'S LATE AND I'M TIRED.

Sorry it took so long to post, next chapter tomorrow.

Comment and vote please x

- Abby