Evil never stops

3rd person's POV

''What do you mean he's striked again?'' Rose says, her face struck in shock.

''Come, i'll show you.'' Cara says, and Stephen glaces me a look.

That look wasn't meant for me to see, and I pretended not to. But I saw it, and he was terrified.

***

''Good afternoon Stephen and Rose. Are you here about Jedikiah?'' Tim's semi-robotic voice blurts out.

''Yes, please.'' Stephen says, his face straightened out.

Stephen is very gifted at tossing his emotions aside. He just went from being terrified to his quiet, yet peppy self. Tim opens a map of the location, displaying one huge red dot as a target.

''There was a convention of the ''gifted''. It was for all people who had become breakouts. Fifty-eight of them, to be exact attended. They'd gotten an invite via email, that ULTRA forged.'' Cara starts.

The map Tim opens zooms into a caption tooken by a passer-by. It shows all of the breakouts. Some controlling their powers, some killing themselves in the process.

''Basically Jedikiah got some of them, and decided to put them in a new ULTRA boot-camp. It's basically going to brain-wash them into being agents. If they don't comply...'' Cara finishes.

''Wait, so the others died? How many were captured?'' Rose says, a little wave of adrenaline coming.

''If what I could gather is correct, 21 of them survived. 10 of them expected to be in critical condition.''

''Stephen! Come. Alone.'' Rose blurts out of nowhere and runs into our main hallway.

''W-what?'' He looks at her confused, but follows.

''I just teleported into ULTRA and spied (A.N.: past-tense of spy) on them. There were exactly 22 teenagers. Then-'' Rose says quickly, but stays calm.

''Rose, you can't be doing stuff like that-''

''Stephen, that's not the point. One of the injured.. is Lucas.''

Heyy guys! It's been so long and I'm so sorry but ever since I was in hospital everything was so chaotic. Here's the next chapter which I kept short to leave a great cliffhanger. What do you think? Once again thx so much for being supportive and patient, you're all amazing. While you're waiting for the next chapter, you might want to check out my Agents of SHIELD fanfic which is really epic at this part of the book. You'll like it if you know at least a bit about SHIELD or if you like this story. Anyways, check it out and see u soon ;) xxx