PAST STORY II

After literally running out from his house, Sehun's mind still can't accept the reason of the tatoo on his palm.

Is this serious? Like,  seriously?  I'm not dreaming??

Aisshh! I'm not done the homework!  Surely need to steal Hakyeon's book..

The thought surely not his come to his mind. When he look beside him, it is his senior,  Taekwoon, with his poker face,  just walks like no one else is here. Sehun is sure that it is his thought, not voice because Taekwoon not really talk.

Where did I put the  Math book?

Did Hyemi come school today?

Waaa..why school is exist?

Ah..I need to do some groceries shopping

Many other though come to his mind, not even can't control it. It is the first time he feel so loud, although the reality no one really talk. They just walk pass him who just stand froze there for minutes now.

"Sehun!" His traffic thought cut off when someone touch him on the shoulder. It was his classmate,  Jongin, or he want to be called as Kai. "Why did you stand here? Its better to hurry up.." with that he walk pass him.

This kid is really weird...

Kai's thought come inside him.

All of sudden Sehun 's face as pale as ghost.

What will I lose as the pay?

____________________________________

It is hard to Sehun. Too much thought in his mind in the same time. Its hard to be in a room with too much people. He then learnt that he could here the thought of people that is  a metre around him. Even the slightest contact with other people make their thought come in him.

In order to let his mind continues become crazy with the countless thoughts, he keep a real distance with other people, not really social, and always his earphones on.  The only people that his interact is Seohyun and sometimes Kai. He did not know what happens to Youngji, as he never see her again, and he hopes he will never meet.

"Sehun! Kai is here!" Seohyun calls him from downstairs. "OK!" He just replied it lazily before get up from his bed and get down.

"Hey!" Sehun said before sit on the couch in front of him.

"Waaa..that how you talk to your guest / only friend when he come visits you? A lonely  teenager?"  Kai had his surprise face on.

"Shut up, Kai... why did you come? I think you got a date with..what his name? Wait, it is his or her?"

"How could you be so forgetful Sehun..he is Do Kyungsoo.. I had mention it thousands times already.."

"You mention it too much and it end up not stick in my mind.. and why did your cheek red?" Sehun notices the reddening spot on his right cheek.

"Well, I really want.. what I mean really really want to...kiss Kyungsoo..so, I did.. and man, he got shocked and slapped me hard. Then,  he ran, haha,"

"Poor you, a lustful gay..," Sehun said while looking through the newspaper.

"Yah! Your words is really hurtful! I pray that you one day will be a gay!"

"Oh yeah? And care to mention your real reason here?"

Should I say it or not?

Kai thought come to his mind. Sehun can see that Kai is really hesitating right now.

"Why, just say it."

OK, how could I say that Youngji is being  together with a guy that surely not you??

"Are this about Youngji? In case you found out, yes, I had broke up with Youngji. So, probably she is with other guy right now." Sehun keep his tone low and calm.

"Did you just read my mind?" Kai has an amazed face on. "Nah, how could you. I found Youngji when I am in town. She is being so lovey dove with a..you know,a guy that  not even as  good looking like you! Accept that, I am praising you right now!"

So she is with that guy now... and I now with this freaking power and not knowing what I will lose!

"Yah!Sehun! You daydreaming a lot nowadays," Kai say when he notices that he not listening to his talk.

"Yeah..yeah..whatever..."

"Seriously, can't you appreciate your only friend that care for you right now??!"

"Yeah..yeah..." the only reason why Sehun and Kai are close is Kai is really a truthful boy and speaks his mind well (maybe too well that he end up being slapped by Kyungsoo) .

----------------------------—-----——————–——-—