• synopsis •

[to all who believe in the power of your dreams and their importance.]

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

         THE ART OF KNOWING

                                 • • •   •
First impressions can be quite awkward, especially when you already know the person you're meeting. In fact, Cassandra Amherst has had her share of first encounters accompanied by the unusual secret of already knowing who she is talking to.

Every night, her emerald eyes shut into a deep slumber with the expectation of meeting her next stranger and art subject. Now she sees the reoccurrence as part of her routine- dream, draw, meet. The sudden routine is now part of her, aiding in filling her sketchbooks with her new subjects- subjects that she would soon meet at any given time.

What happens when a certain stranger haunts more than just one of her dreams? She now walks with looming images in her head of the fateful stranger that has made a handful of appearances, waiting for the day she finally meets eyes with the person that has been ominously hovering in her mind.

THIS IS AN ORIGINAL IDEA BY ME, THEREFORE DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT STEALING IT. THE PLOT IS INCREDIBLY AUTHENTIC SO IT WILL SURELY BE NOTICEABLE. JUST DONT.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION.

                                  • • •   •
NOTE: this story deals a lot with art, creativity, as well as the adventure of overcoming anything you might already know, in order to live in the moment and appreciate the journey instead of the destination. i sincerely hope you give this story a chance.

xoxo
-Kayyyy