Chapter 17!

~Ashton's P.O.V~

We have been driving for about five hours we had one more hour left. Emma was lying beside me scrolling through her phone. The radio was still playing in the back ground. Alex was up front and you could hear her humming the music on the radio. She made me laugh because she knew every song on the radio. I love these girls I'm so glad to have them in our lives. They are the closest twins and it blows my mind. They have a bond like the boys and I have. One that is unbreakable.

"We're here!" Michael yelled.

"Impossible!" I said to him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"We still had an hour on the road. I know because it always takes exactly six hours to get here." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"It only takes five hours when I drive!" Michael said smirking at me.

Soon the car hit gravel and then we came to a stop.

"Girls close your eyes we will lead the way." I said.
"Ooo I love surprises!" Emma said smiling.

The girls closed their eyes and we lead them down to the place we had only taken the other boys.

"Okay when we count to three you can open your eyes!" Michael said.

"1"

"2"

"3"

~Emma's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes and died almost. The sight was beautiful. They had taken me and Alexis to the beach. There was something different about this beach though. It looked to clean to be a beach that people went to often.

"Wow this place is beautiful!" I said.

"Yes it is! Wow!" Alex agreed.

"We figured you two could be the first and only girls we have ever brought up here!" Ashton said.

"Are you serious? We are really the only two girls of all the ones y'all have dated that you have brought here?" Alex said.

"Yep and you two will be the only girls that come up here too!" Michael said.

"Awe that's so sweet!" I said running up to Ashton kissing him.

Alex did the same thing! I was in so much shock it amazes me. This place is so perfect.

"It's getting dark we better go put our things in our cabin, and change into something warmer." Ashton said winking at Michael.

"Alright we will meet up back here!" Michael said.

"Sounds good!" Alex and I agreed.

We walked off and Ashton grabbed my hand.

"Are you excited?" He asked me flashing me one of his beautiful smiles.

"You have no clue!" I saidsmiling back at him.