Smut scene

*not edited because I hate rereading my smut scenes XD

Nolan has never felt this nervous in his life. Ever. His palms were sweating, his body was slight shaking and his heart was racing against his chest. He looked over at the bed and wondered again if it was too much or maybe too little. He had littered roses all over the room and bed because he saw it in a magazine and lit 10 because he figured Chrissy would appreciate the smell of vanilla sugar while having sex.

He knew Chrissy like the back of his hand and knew he was the romantic type, but to what extent was the real question.

"Fuck," He muttered to himself as he heard the doorbell ring. His parents fortunately wouldn't get back until later tonight which Nolan completely took advantage of.

Nolan ran a hand down his moist face and then mentally scolded himself to act normal. This was his boyfriend for fucks-sake, they've done a bunch of
sexual acts together.

Nolan rechecked one more time that the condoms and lube were in the drawer before jogging down the stairs. He opened the door to reveal his grinning boyfriend who stood there with a bunch of multicolor flowers in his hands.

"Hi!" He chirped and leaned forward quickly, smacking a kiss on Nolan's surprised lips. "These are for you."

Nolan laughed stupefied, accepting the flowers. "Thank you." Leave it up to Chrissy to calm Nolan's racing heart.

"I'll just put it away, then we can go upstairs." He closed the door after Chrissy entered. The boy nodded and bit his lip, standing at the door awkwardly with his sweater over his palm.

Nolan gave him a strange look but then retreated to the kitchen quickly. He struggled to find an empty vase that his dad kept around and ended up not finding one. He gave up after awhile and just placed the flowers neatly on the counter. He walked back to the hallway and still saw Chrissy standing, this time looking down to the floor.

Nolan frowned and walked towards the boy. "Babe?" He asked softly, grasping Chrissy's chin and tilting it up to inspire eye contact.

The boy's cheeks were flushed red and he was looking anywhere but Nolan's eyes. "Whats wrong?" He immediately asked, fearing the worst.

"Nothing." He replied quietly.

"Chrissy.." He warned and the boy released a warm breath of air.

"Just--just a little nervous." He stated and when his eyes made contact with Nolan's again, Nolan took the opportunity and assessed the hazel gems glistening under the light.

Nolan swallowed. "You know we don't have to do this right, babe?" He thumbed at the soft flesh of Chrissy's cheek. "I'm perfectly fine with-"

"No I do." His eyes widened slightly, a rosy flush rising to his cheeks. "I'm just overwhelming myself I guess, I'm stupid for being nervous."

"Never stupid, love." Nolan moved closer into Chrissy's space, tilting his chin up to ghost the boy's full pink lips against his. "Never that..." He whispered and then fully connected their lips.

Instantly, Chrissy wrapped his arms around his back, pulling Nolan closer into his warm heat. Their tongues tangled sensually, Nolan's stomach suddenly pooling with heat as the smaller boy released a breathy moan.

"Please..." Chrissy whispered and who was Nolan to ignore any of the boy's pleas. He grinned into Chrissy's lips and crowded them into the door, Chrissy giggling airily as Nolan slid him up against the smooth surface. "What are you doing?"