Hope

Aryanna's Pov
I walked towards the couch and sat down as Matt came by and sat next to me.
"Hey girl!"Ariel came by."Hey!"I smiled."Wanna come with Ari,Andrea,Britt,and me to have a makeover?"Ariel asked."Of course!"I nodded and walked into the girls room.

"So you and Matt now?"Brittany asks as she cuts her finger nails."I met him at school and he's super cool and super sweet."I say."Mark hasn't really talked to me like a deep conversation."I sighed.

"Then you go for it."Andrea suggests.I nod my head and walked out."Blake where's Mark?"I asked."He's in the lobby."Blake says not taking his eyes off the tv screen.

I walked to the lobby and saw Mark talking to one of the girls who is on tour with us her name was Jasmine.I saw Mark talking to her giving her all the attention and smiling so much.

I sighed looking down.I guess I just hoped to much instead of doing.i loved you Mark.I held in my tears and sat down onto the floor just seeing Mark talking to someone else the way we used to talk made me heartbroken.

I guess hope is just idk for suckers like me.I dreamed to much and never really made it happen.I walked back into the hotel room not bothering to make contact with anyone till tomorrow.Gottta get my rest.I sighed as I laid down watching the Grinch.