ch 12

Aryanna's Pov

   At ending of the play

    "I can't do it!"I yelled as i dropped the sword."Aryanna look at me."Mark said as he helo my face.I looked deeply into his eyes.As the end comes.Mark and I had to kiss.

  Mark leaned in as I closed my eyes and our lips went in sync.I felt the butterflies flutter but I knew the kiss was nothing but fake.The kiss was just for the skit.I shouldnt get my hopes up since this skit would be played each tour date.

All the supporters started screaming and whislting as we faced them.I felt warm.Hopefully no one would notice.

I headed backstage and met Mark there."Good job." He smiled."You did amazing Mark."I said to him.

"Maybe next time we can kiss without anyone watching and just us."He winked and left.

Man there goes flirty Mark again.I giggle.I walked into the bus and saw Jasmine there sitting being on her phone."Hey."I greet with a smile."Don't be all happy just cause you and Mark kissed.I knew you were going to get me."Jasmine all a sudden gets mad.

I was beyond confused.I never planned on getting her or getting revenge."What do you mean?"I asked."Don't be stupid you exactly know and don't be using that song lyric on me!"She screams at my face and walks off.

Woah.Man I just need a break.I went back stage to go do Q and A.

Hey everyone im trying my best to update.Thank you guys for the amazing feedback.I am so thankful.I just logged in and see how many amazing people read my book amd voted and left nice comments.I love yall.