Chapter 33

Last chapter: "As I was saying, I am not your girlfriend. People have to work hard to earn the boyfriend title for me. And FYI I'm a hard girl to please." I said sassily. "Now if you would excuse me, I'm going to look after your son." I continue then push him away from me and walk up the stairs.
~.~.~

As I was walking up the stairs, I heard him saying, "You will be mine forever, Laila." but I'm not sure if I'm hearing the wrong things or not.

Laila's Pov

My heart is beating so fast as I walk up the stairs and to Zed's room. I don't know why his confession affect me so much. *Ok Laila, ignore what he said ok.*

Pushing away the thoughts about the idiot's confession, I continue walking through the hallway and open the door one by one while calling out Zed's name since I don't know which one is his room. When I open the third door while calling out for Zed, I heard someone answering me back so I walk into the room. Zed had just finish showering and was now drying himself.

"You want some help, buddy?" I ask, smiling at his cuteness on independence.

"Yes please." He said as he nod eagerly. I laugh at that. Then I walk towards the closet and open it.  *No way. No fucking way! A walk-in closet!* I was broken out of my thoughts when Zed called for my attention. I just shook my head, hold on to Zed's hand and walk in.

"Let's get you some cute pj's." I said as I let go off his hand and walk towards his clothes.

I saw the cutest children pajamas. In fact, there's two of it-no, actually all of his pj's is cute but for me, this two is the best-it is batman and superman pajamas. *Okay maybe I'm bias because I love superheroes but can you blame me? I mean-wait, why am I commenting on myself? Stop it, Laila.*

"Ooo this is soo cute!" I said as I take both pj's from the rack and show it to Zed. Zed smiled widely at me and nod his head eagerly, agreeing.

"You like superheroes, Miss Laila?" He ask, looking at me with bright, big eyes.

"OMG! I love superheroes!" I said excitedly.

"Really?!" He ask, still looking at me with those bright, big eyes. I nod my head eagerly as an answer.

"C'mon! I'll show you all my superheroes toys!" He said excitedly as he pull me out of the closet to show me his superheroes collection still with his towel wrapped around him.

"Uh uh. You need to change clothes first, baby. Then maybe after that you can show me your superheroes collection." I told him and he just nod his head in agreement.

I bring both the pj's up to look properly so I know which to choose. The batman or the superman? I choose superman for Zed and help him wear it. That is when his father came in. *Ugh!*

"Daddy! Miss Laila loves superheroes too!" Zed run up to his dad after I'm done dressing him up and his dad pick him up using one. One hand!

"Really? Then maybe one day we could go out with the same superheroes shirt like a family." He said but when he said it, he keep his eyes on me. *Like a family?!* My heart flutter when I heard what he said but I keep my face blank so he won't suspect a thing. *Ok stop overthinking it, Laila.*

"So what's for dinner?" I ask trying to break the awkward air the idiot created.

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.

Fact: Feeling elated because I got to reply to the comments.

-S