Chapter 20

^ Mr  Dark & Dangerous

Laila's Pov

It's Saturday, Luna will be coming over to our house to have a sleepover. Since it's still early, Naya and I get ready to go to the supermarket to buy some stuffs for the sleepover. You can't have a sleepover without snacks, right? Duh!

"Laila! Are you ready?! I've been waiting for 15mins and you're still not done!" Naya shouted from the living room.

"Yeah.. Hold on!" I said while rushing out of the room.

"Okay ready!" I said, standing in front of her. She just roll her eyes and walk out of the house.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We are choosing some food at the snack section when I heard a familiar voice. I look around searching for the owner of the voice and I am right. There he is standing there, with packets of snacks on his small arms.

"Zed?"

"Huh?" Naya turn around to face me.

"Oh, it's my student."

"Zed? Is he the one that bully you?" She teased.

"Idiot!" I said, punching her arm. "He did not bully me! He pranked me!" I said offended because I would never ever let anyone control my life or even bully me. Never!

"Yeah yeah.. Whatever. C'mon! Let's say hi to him. He didn't even look like a naughty kid. He look so angelic." She said while dragging me to Zed.

But suddenly, she stop walking and I walk into her. "What the hell Naya!" When I look up, I see that she's frozen looking at something. I look to where she's looking at and saw that she's looking at this guy that is really tall.

The guy is actually talking to Zed. And damn! You know where the villain in the story who look dark and dangerous, mysterious but hot at the same time, yeah the guy look like it. Just like Mr Moody but moody guy is way better.

*Wait, why am I thinking about that arrogant freak?! Ugh disgusting!!*

I was brought back to earth when Naya grab my hand and pull me away from them so suddenly, making me drop the basket I'm holding that is filled with the things that we are buying on the ground. This cause people-including Zed and Mr Dark & Dangerous-to look at the ruckus we made.

"You?!" "Miss Laila?" Both Mr Dark & Dangerous and Zed said at the same time.

"Oh no." Was all I heard from Naya before I was pulled by her out of the supermarket.

"Wait!" I heard a deep voice shout. I look behind and saw Mr Dark & Dangerous running after us and Zed running behind him too. Damn they are gaining fast on us.

*Why are they chasing-Wait! Why are we running from them?*

I look back front and realize that we are in the parking lot which is just outside the supermarket. Naya quickly opens the passenger door and pushed me in and jumps into the car herself.

But before she speed off, I turn around and saw Mr Dark & Dangerous standing in front of the supermarket entrance, carrying Zed in his arms with a pissed off and determination look on his face.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••