True crush or being crushed?

Sometimes I will write about the night guards and the night stuff but I really really don't feel like it right now,iv got a ear ache,blocked nose,chills and I'm pretty sure my dogs humping my leg but I can't move my neck to far to check because that hurts to but anyway.... .___.

_________

Goldie sighed softly,sitting up and stretching.springtrap was laying on his back,mouth open and one ear bent infront of his face..all goldie could do was let his imagination go wild with what it could create with that image.instead of waking him up,he instantly just went out to start waking everyone else up...or..just needing to wake Chica,foxy and marionette up..

"Harder!" Bonnie moaned under the table.goldie laid ontop of the table and looked under,still watching until bonnie finally opened his eyes from his pleasurable state and jolted,scaring freddy."seriously?,iv been here for five minutes" goldie mumbled flatly."get fucked" freddy growled,grinding harder against bonnie."go fuck in the bathroom,somewhere I don't have to listen to you...especially you" goldie snapped,looking directly at bonnie as he crawled out.the two only got half way up the hallway before freddy grabbed bonnie against and wall.[I GOT A MESSAGE ASKING IF FREDDY AND BONNE WERE PURPOSELY BEING ASSHOLES,FREDDYS IN HEAT AND BONNIES JUST SUBMISSIVE BUT IS TERRITORIAL]

Bored,goldie went and laid on the table then bonnie and springtrap came out of the hallways at the same time......oh god.Bonnie looked over but riding react though springtrap did and that defiantly caught goldies attention as springtrao began growling but not in a angry way...he was sensing something other than wanting to attack and fight.After a moment of watching,goldie got worried and got up,going over to springtrap,grabbing his hand and being careful as he tugged him over towards the door again."hey,calm down.bonnie isn't trying to hurt you,he is territorial..." Goldie says softly.bonnie stood at the end of the hallway,not facing it but springtrap still took it as a sign to growl louder."goldie where's that animatronic" mike called,opening the door.springtraps ears lowered as he backed up into the room,finally coming out once fritz came though the door with a squeaky toy."goldie named him springtrap" mike says as fritz holds the toy up for springtrap to take with ease,walking away but being stopped."come on spring,were going home I need to check your systems" fritz says but all springtrap did was hide behind goldie,putting the toy on his head and biting it twice so it squeaked.

"Springtrap,go.." Goldie whimpered,taking the toy off and turning to springtrap putting it in his mouth."go".springtrap shook his head and backed away as mike began walking up the hallway,springtrap bolted into the room...not shutting the door and hiding under the blanket on the mattress."seriously? My nephew could do better" mike sighs."goldie you get him,I'm not bothering" mike groans,throwing the blanket aside as he walks out and goldie walks in."springtrap,seriously,you can't stay in here...you have to go get your systems checked for any bugs or glitches,if your ok you can probably come back".springtrap only sat up,with the toy still held tightly in his mouth.after a moment of silence goldie stepped forward,dropping to his knees and fell forward,nuzzling springtraps neck.

"COME ON SPRINGTRAP" mike yelled angrily,getting annoyed.springtrap made a loud screaming/static sound as mike forcefully pulled him up by the ears,making him land on his back,goldie looked down and sighed,standing up next to mike."I'll bring him out,give me exactly three minutes" goldie sighs.as mike shuts the door,springtrap looks up,waging his small bunny tail but only stopped as goldie grabbed springtraps wrists and began tugging on him."seriously springtrap,I'm going to get in trouble because of you" goldie puffed,gripping tighter."but...I like it here.." Springtrap whimpers without budging,then pulled his wrists back forcefully,bringing goldie down ontop of him.

"Goldie,I need to go-...uh..well then".goldie groaned softly,looking up and gasping,sitting up only to startle springtrap."that's it,I'm getting the taser" mike grumbles,walking out."shit shit shit,springtrap,get up! Now!-" "come on" fritz says calmly,walking in.

Springtrap whimpers and slowly getting up,following fritz out."so,did you make new friends?" Fritz asks happily as he put the blanket over springtrap."he made a mate.." Mike growls,laying back.

"Wait..a mate?!,who?!"

"Goldie.."

...

___

SO SORRY,THIS TOOK SO LONG..

I'm putting so much love and detail into my wild love story....