Heat:part1

Noone~

Goldie got up and ran at foxy,tackling him down and growing,trying to bite him as he pushed him away."guys! Stop!" Chica yelled suddenly,pulling him away.goldie stood up and kicked foxys side..hard before walking away."fucking dumbass.." Foxy growled,sitting up and clenching his side."I bet springtraps feeling down for sure.." Bonnie mumbled softly,turning to Chica.

Mike~

"What's wrong with springtrap?" I mumble,putting the drink down on the table.fritz looks down beside the lounge and shrugs,seeing springtrap,head down into a pillow but curled up like a dog."maybe depressed he couldn't stay longer?,anyway,Jeremy is going in tonight..I don't think we should take spring there anymore..." I mumble."the thing is,I need goldie to look at him...there's something wrong with his ear..I guess for now It's fine".fritz got up and walked away only to have springtrap follow him into the kitchen then lay down at the front part,looking and watching."you don't think..goldie didn't want him around because he's so..clingy?" "Nah,he's not to clingy just wants attention" fritz says,laying down a plate of dog food and shrugging as springtrap looked up at him."he's a animatronic..he doesn't eat.." "Worth a try though"

I got bored of watching some stupid reality show and went upstairs,having springtrap following me...didnt bother me though until he came into my room and laid down at my bed edge."ah..get out,you're not allowed to be in here" I growl,grabbing the blanket from under him and yanking it form under him.he only made a soft squeak sound before rolling onto his stomach and looking at me,squeaking again.

"Get..FRITZ" I call out almost instantly,springtrap bolted out of the room and went into fritzs room,lying down and looking at me again from inside the room."stupid rabbit.."

~~~
Noone~
..*scratching sounds*

"What the-...augh." Mike groaned,sitting up and looking at the clock.slowly mike walked to the door,looking through the crack to see springtrap beginning to scratch at Jeremy's door while fritz is wide open but him not in his room.springtrap stopped scratching and laid down on the ground right infront of Jeremy's,then looking up at mikes again."great" he whispered,backing away as springtrap got up and began scratching at his door eventually becoming more harder and louder."SPRINGTRAP STOP IT RIGHT NOW" fritz yells from downstairs,startling springtrap.

Mike opened his door and stood out,watching as springtrap bolted back into fritz room and hid under the blankets."heh..he went into your room" mike says,smirking and crossing his arms as fritz comes up."springtrap! Get here!".springtrap slowly trudged out of the room,ears flat and head down."come on,were taking you back to the pizzeria.." "Why?!" "Bcause..he's just going to be a miserable little shit if he stays plus,he's ruining my doors...and my privacy" Frits growls.

~~~

"Go rest and stay away from goldie,ok?" Fritz says,opening the door.soringtrap bolted in and laid under the table,almost instantly falling into sleep mode like the others.

"Springtrap?..." Bonnie mumbled.springtrap looked up and backed under the table,looking down."why are you here?..if anything,you shouldn't.." Bonnie whimpered,sitting up.a large slash down his Side startled springtrap into getting up and sitting on stage beside him,laying next to him and looking up at bonnie."goldie is really...viscous at the moment,I wouldn't go near him...obviously" bonnie murmured as he got up.springtrap followed bonnie around,in the kitchen,at the table,in the bathroom,tried going into the same stall as bonnie but got kicked out,into the kitchen again and back on the stage where bonnie laid down again but began fiddling with a small Rubix cube he mixed up again."where's the other guy?" "Freddy? The brown bear?" Bonnie asked,looking up at springtrap."mhm" "with goldie,the two were fighting so freddy had to fall asleep ontop of goldie to keep him away from us,atleast that's what I was told by foxy..." Bonnie sighs.

Springtrap laid beside bonnie,helping him figure out the Rubix cube,once they finished bonnie got another game,connect four only if springtrap didn't try eating his points he would've won...but he didnt..he ate the pieces."we're closed today so..you wanna go..draw? Or..I don't really know..I'm usually asleep the days we have off with freddy but I don't want to make you feel lonely" bonnie says guiltily as he packs up the game."where is the others?" "Asleep,foxy and Chica were up all night getting Jeremy since freddy and goldie were fighting..marionettes just...poofed into thin air and I was awake but ended up falling alseep" bonnie mumbles,stretching on the ground as springtrap looks around.

"Goldies in heat so..if he wakes up,don't go near him..you don't want to be near anyone in heat unless you're there mate" bonnie says softly."what's heat?" "I guess sine your newly made you don't know the feeling..but you will when you get it" bonnie mumbles,laying down."uhh?" "Rabbits are In heat all year,your new so you don't know the feeling but I hope you know how to control it" bonnie says,fading off as he falls asleep.

"But..I do feel weird..."