Won't Stop Till We Surrender

~

|| Harry’s POV ||

I squeeze my eyes shut, not wanting to read anything else on twitter. It was absolutely horrible. How could they make it seem Louis was saying those horrid things? Calling our relationship “bullshit”? Is that what they want our fans to think? How delightful.

One of these days, they’re going to push it over the limit. And when that day comes, I’ll be ready to get them back.

I click out of Twitter and go onto Tumblr. Our girls will know how to handle this.

‘Reblog if you’re still a believer.’

‘Louis didn’t say those things! It was MGMT!”

‘Larry is still real.’

I smile slightly. They always know the truth. Our girls are so smart.

After typing the blog’s name into the address bar, I click go. What? She deleted it? Why? I search around the page, hoping to find a reason. Nothing. Well, maybe her twitter says something.

Going back to that stupid website, I go directly to her twitter.

How could Louis say that?’

‘What the hell is wrong with him?’

‘IMAGINE HOW HARRY FEELS.’

‘Louis is such an ass.’

‘My poor Haz.’

I bite my lip. She believes it. I was hoping she was smarter than that. Maybe she can come to her senses soon. She can believe it wasn’t my Loubear.

I set my laptop next to me on the sofa. Standing up, I make my way to mine and Louis’ room. I spot is his beanie, his back facing me. I walk up, sitting down next to him.

“Boo? Are you alright?” I ask, seeing Twitter on his laptop screen. Why is he doing this to himself? Why is he looking at his mentions? He knows that only 2 out of thousands is positive. He knows the twitter girls are gullible.

He shakes his head. “No, Harry. I’m not. Do you see what they’re doing to me? To us? They insulted our relationship. They had me be rude to a fan, one of our girls. I don’t want to do this anymore.”

“I know, Lou. I know. But we can’t do anything about it.” I sigh, wrapping my arm around him. “Someday, Louis. Someday we’ll be able to hold hands and kiss for everyone to see.”

“I can’t wait for that day.” He replies. He looks around the screen once more. “Harry. This girl is suicidal. And it’s my fault.” He states bluntly.

“No it’s not. You didn’t tweet those things. Management did.”

“But I could’ve stopped them.”

“How? We signed a contract. We’re too powerless to take them down on our own.”

“They’re making my mum get attacked. Look at what a fan sent her.” He says, pointing to the screen. I read the tweet, widening my eyes at each word. “My family is getting involved, Harry. It’s not just me anymore. It’s not just you. It’s my family.”

I sigh. “I understand Lou-“

“No you don’t, Harry! Your family isn’t getting attacked! You’re not being called a heartless bastard! You’re not losing fans!” He exclaims, cutting me off.

I stare at him, shocked. I don’t understand? “You don’t think I sacrifice things too, Louis? I’m practically seen with different women every week! I have to see you pretend you’re in love with someone else! Just the other week, I was getting tweets saying that I should die and that you’d never love me! We all have to make sacrifices, Louis. All of us.” I yell, my eyes getting watery.

Louis looks away. “I’m going to Niall’s tonight.” I say before standing up and getting a bag to fill with clothes. “We need some time away from each other.”

“Harry, I didn’t-“

“Yes you did, Louis. And I know it’s not your fault. But right now, we can’t handle this stress. I’ll stay at Niall’s until things blow over.”

“You don’t need to, Harry. The last thing our girls need is to think we’re fighting.”

“Louis, our girls are smart.”

“Then why do half of them believe it was me who tweeted? Why are some of them deleting their blogs? Why am I getting unfollows?”

“That half never knew the real you. The others are deleting because they can’t handle management. You’re getting unfollowed because they know it’s not you. Think of the positive, Loubear.” I state as I put clothes in my bag.

“I miss the X-Factor days. Back when none of this mattered.” He mutters.

“You mean back when we barely knew each other and you were dating Hannah?” I say, freezing in place.

He looks back at me. “That’s not what I meant.”

“I know, Louis. I know. It’s never what you mean.”

“Why are we arguing, Harry? We never argue.” He says a few seconds later.

I shrug. “Because there’s too much pressure. It’s not us. It’s Modest. You know I could never be mad at you, Lou.”

He stays silent. I take a deep breath and go over to him. Standing in front of him, I bend down so we’re at eye level.

Placing my hand on his cheek, I stare at him straight in the eye. “Look, Lou. We can get through this, together.”

Louis gives me a small smile. “Together.” He repeats. I grin, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

I pull away and rest my nose on his.

“Won’t stop-” I start, a huge grin on my face.

“Till we surrender.” He finishes, beaming.

~

I kinda made myself cry…

What the hell am I doing. I’m so sorry to all of you for causing this pain.

#Bravery