Chapter 9~

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

But then his smile faded away and he put his hand on my cheek. Uh oh...

He leaned towards me and my heart started to beat really fast. my hand were sweating and I blinked a couple time.

He closed his eyes and I felt his breath on my lips.

His lips were almost touching mine when Ryan and Chaz cane laughing into the room. I jumped up and just pretended Justin had said something funny.

"HAHA, Justin! That was a good one. Ok, bye. I'm off to bed" I said and walked into my room.

"yeah it's late. Let's go to sleep" I could hear Justin say.

I took off my clothes and sat on the bed only wearing panties and bra. I thought about everything that had happened that day.

If it was a dream, I didn't want to wake up.

If I was dead, this was probably something like paradise.

Suddenly the door opened and Justin came in.

I screamed and jumped under the covers.

"shhhhh! It's just me!" he said.

"I know it's just you, but I'm almost not wearing anything!!" I said.

"oh come on. Like I haven't seen you without clothes on. Don't you remember our 'pool parties' when we were kids?"

"I don't care, get out!" I yelled and threw my pillow at him.

"heey!! This is my room. You can't throw me out!" he said and threw the pillow back at me.

I sat up and brushed my hair away.

"you just didn't!" I said and threw the pillow back at him again.

He jumped on the bed and we got into an epic pillow fight.

Suddenly he landed on top of me and I noticed that he was only wearing boxers.

My heart was beating fast, and it didn't slow down when I felt his warm body against mine.

"uhh... Uhh... You needed anything?" I asked.

"your heart is beating really fast" he whispered and smiled.

"well... I got tired. What... Uh. What you want?" I asked.

"just came to say goodnight."

"oh well. Good night then" I said and tried to push him off, but I was too weak.

"Justin, you're heavy" I said and pressed my hands against his bare chest.

"oh sorry." he said and sat up beside me.

I sat up beside him.

He took my hand and looked at my wrists.

"why, Samantha, why?" he whispered.

"Justin, you won't ever understand it" I said and looked down.

"wasn't it enough with all the marks on your body?"

"I couldn't help it! When my dad died to cut was the only thing that made me forget the pain inside... But then... I ... I just kinda got addicted"

He looked at me with a sad and chocked face.

"don't ever do it again, Samantha! Don't ever, ever, EVER hurt yourself!" he said and I just looked down.

"go to sleep. Tomorrow we will be in New York"