Chapter 16~

~justin's POV~

I sighed and looked her deeply in the eyes. 

"s-scooter called me... And... Um... I'm... I'm going on world tour in two days" I said and she jumped up from my lap and looked at me totally shocked.

~Samantha's POV~

I jumped up from his lap and looked at him. 

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled. On tour?! A TOUR?! A FREAKING WORLD TOUR!!

"FOR HOW LONG?!?!" I yelled at him and felt my eyes fill with tears. 

"Samantha please listen to me. It wasn't my choice..." he said and tried to pull me down on the sofa again. 

"JUST ANSWER ME!!" I Yelled and stood up again. 

He sighed "about... A year"

"A YEAR?!?!" I said and tears streamed down my face. He got up an hugged me tight and I cried against his bare chest for while. I couldn't stop.

"wait... For how long have you been knowing you were going on tour?" I looked up and asked him. 

"uhh... A couple days..." 

I pushed him away. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU DOUCHE BAG. WHY?!! SO YOU COULD FUCK ME?!?! HUH?! I KNEW YOU WERE TO GOOD TO BE TRUE." I yelled at him. 

"Samantha please" he said with tears in his eyes. He tried to hug me again but I pushed him away. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME JUSTIN?! BEFORE I GAVE EVERYTHING UP JUST YO BE WITH YOU?!?! BEFORE I PUSHED MYSELF TO THE LIMIT JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY!!? WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS?? DOESN'T THEY MATTER AT ALL?!?! WHY DID YOU LET ME BELIEVE IN A LIE. YOU DON'T LOVE ME AT ALL AND YOU'VE NEVER DONE. I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE TOU AGAIN!!" I yelled while the tears were streaming down my face. 

"samantha please listen to me!!" he begged but I just ignored him and ran home. He followed me but I slammed the door behind me. 

I ran up to my room, threw myself on my bed and cried. My heart was broken into a million pieces and the worst part of it was that I had been my fault. If I had stayed away from him, this would never have happened. 

My phone rang a billion times but I didn't pick up. 

I couldn't stop crying. Suddenly my bedroom door opened and I saw Justin. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I got up and yelled at him. 

"Samantha please listen to me" he said but I pushed him out. he grabbed my arms and held me. 

"just listen to me!" he said but the moment I looked in his eyes I broke down in tears. 

He hugged me but I pushed him away. 

"what do you want?!?!" I asked him. 

I couldn't stop crying. 

"I just came to say goodbye. And say that I'm sorry. I had no choice. And please don't do anything stupid to yourself." he said and hugged me a last time. 

"and please keep what you promised me" he said. 

"WHY SHOULD I KEEP IT?!?! IT WAS A LIE!! BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME, YOU WOULD KEEP WHAT YOU PROMISED TOO. YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN. AND LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW!!! YOU KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE YOU'RE A SELFISH LAIR AND YOU HAVE RUIND MY LIFE. NOW GEY OUT AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" I yelled and I saw the tears stream down his face. He just turned around and walked out. 

I broke down in tears again, but suddenly I had to throw up. I ran out to the bathroom and threw up. My stomach was hurting, I had headache and my heart was broken into a million pieces. 

I didn't know what to do. The pain was too much. I laid down on my bed and cried for a long time, but the pain in my heart didn't go away. I was broken. I got up and ran out to my bathroom. I looked everywhere and finally found what I was searching. I took the razor blade and sat down on the floor in the dark bathroom. I had cried for 3 hours but I still couldn't stop. I felt so alone. I remembered the old days. I thought about my mom and dad. I didn't have any family left. Unless you called my grandparents family. I don't even think they knew I had moved in. And now when Justin had left me too pain was my only company.

I whipped my tears away and made a tiny little cut in my wrist. It hurt so bad but it wasn't enough. The pain inside me still didn't go away so I made another cut a little bigger. And another one even bigger. A tear dropped down in the cut and made it sweat and I screamed in pain. I kept cutting until I had rifts all over my wrists and there was blood on my clothes. 

I hid my face in my hands and sat there until I fell asleep. 

I woke up by hearing someone calling my name.