twenty four

We had been hanging out a lot. Calum was the sweetest guy i had ever meet. He would give me a gentle touch everytime i didn't look at him, and oh god, everything about him was actually perfection.

We were basically the same person. We had the same taste on musics and sometimes, our brains were saying the same thing. We had so many things in common and it wasn't even funny, i found it scary sometimes. But, that what made us as one, and i was very glad i could talk with Calum, meet Calum, and love Calum.

These days, we had talked about everything. All of them including his life and his story he went through from the past three years he had spent to wait for me. His stories were full of journey, he confessed to me that he had dated another guy before but he eventually left him because the guy was just playing him. It was hurt to hear, causing my heart shrink at the thought of him being sad.

Another than that, he lately had a problem with his family, that was why he instantly left his house after the day he turned eighteen. Saying that his life was interesting would be an understatement. I hated the sad part, but there were so many about fun and happy part throughout his journey, and i loved every part of them.

We were currently walking around the streets, fingers laced together as our skin subtly brushed against one of another, not going to care if people would see. I really loved Calum's hands, they were warm and always sent me into an incredible feeling of happiness. It was just his hand, so don't start me with those full, and nice shaped lips.

"You know," Calum muttered, his eyes looking up to the sky, letting the clouds paint his glimmering dark pupils due the sunlight that went through them. "I have a little secret."

Hearing those words that let out from Calum, my eyebrows unintentionally formed into a neat frown, curiosity filling my mind.

"Are you going to tell me or?" I quirked immediately, still trying not to sound so interested even though it was a total opposite. I was very interested everything about Calum.

Calum chuckled lightly, his eyes crinkled whilst he tightened his grip around me, making me flinch for a little bit. "Do you remember that little wooden box at the park?" he questioned, a small smile slide onto his lips.

"Yes? What about that?" I asked back. "I found it about five or six months ago i think... and i thought that it was the best place to put the letter inside it. I don't have any idea why that box was at there, though. It's weird."

"Well, i made that box."

"What?" I shot him a shocked look, my lips agape a little and my eyebrows furrowed together.

"Yes. I remembered about three and half years ago you were saying about a box at the park, and i couldn't find one. So, one year ago, i thought i should make one before the time i should put the letter inside it."

"What the fuck...." i trailed, my voice slowly disappearing as my brain burning deep in thoughts. "So it's like... a circle?"

"Yeah, kinda like that. You were saying you found that box, and i should put the letter on it, where the truth is, i was the one who made that box. Kinda confusing, honestly."

I frowned more. "You know, i'm pretty smart but my brain hurts thinking about it."

"Dont think," he said softly before he stepped closer to me. "Just kiss me," suddenly, i could feel a pair of another lips pressed against mine, scraping the part of my bottom lip.

I responded quickly, moving my lips together against him at the same pace, our movement synchronized nicely. His both of hands drowsily lurched on my hips, slowly wrapping them around my waist and pulling me over inside his embrace.

We were drowning inside our little world as he gave me a leisurely kiss, his fingernails digging the . Even with my eyes squeezed shut, i felt him smiling against my lips and i vaguely heard his small giggles filling my ears.

"I love you," he muttered lowly, his lips turning a small grin. My whole expression altered into a soft one, smiling fondly at him.

"I love you too," i responded, bringing him to another kiss once again.

Everything is perfect.