Yugyeom

Your POV
"OMG Y/N LOOK AT THIS!" My sister screamed.
I shuffled over to her and nodded my head. She showed me an article, or rather, the JYP website.
"GOT7 contest-appeal them. Send in a photo with your SNS (A/N : social media) and other details (look at the form attached below) and stand a chance to follow us on our international tour next week. (Winners announced next week.) Oh, and also send a comment on why you would like to win this, and possibly why you like us! IGOT7, what are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! -GOT7" I read the news.
"Y/N! I think you should join it! I'll take your pictures. Just promise me to take picture of EVERY member okay?!" She grabbed my shoulder.
I shrugged. Maybe I should give it a go.
<3 Days Later>
I closed my locker door as I struggled to handle 3 heavy books. Last day of school. Yay. I tugged on my flannel and smoothen my hair. I stepped into the classroom and sat at my usual seat, at the back of the class. I plugged in my earphones and leaned back at my seat. The teacher came in and I unplugged my ears (?).
"Class, since it is the last day, I will allow you to do anything you want. Go out and take selfies, sure. Just do NOT make a mess and NEVER leave the school premises. Dismiss," she shooed us as she walked out. I huffed and looked at my phone. I selected GOT7's Confession Song. I nodded my head to the tune and slowly found my eyes growing heavier. Gradually, my eyes closed as I rest my head on my arms on my desk.
Miss Sadness (hahaha but okay) POV
I trodded back to my class and took a seat at my desk. Apparently I left my things here. Since I was too lazy to walk back up to the staff room, I opted to rest here. Most of my students have already roamed the halls. Some of my students in the class was dozing off already. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.
"Anyeonghasaeyo, we are here for Miss Y/N. Could we take her...?" A blonde guy asked me.
Yugyeom's POV
We entered XXX school.
"Hyung, why are we here?" I asked our leader, Jaebum.
"We have to pick our winner up. Remember, Manager-nim made our tour date earlier and longer. Let's get our visitor pass and go quickly," he replied.
We all nodded our heads and head to the General Office.
The desk woman briefly looks up and drops her head down. "Names," she monotonously said.
"Jaebum. This is Jackson, BamBam, Mark, Youngjae, Jr and Yugyeom," our leader replied in behalf of all of us.
The desk women stares at us and gave us a clipboard.
"Write your names and sign beside them," she said before turning towards her computer and typing furiously.
We followed the instructions and handed her back the clipboard. She wrote our names on stickers (a/n: the white rectangular ones not like the cartoon ones duhh) and passed those to us. She wrote the girl's name and classroom on a sticky note and went back to her computer. Sensing that our presence was no longer needed, we proceeded to Block A, level 4. We looked at the stairs and dreaded.
"Don't they have a lift in this thing. 4 levels? Oh my stress (a/n see what I did there 😉)," Jackson muttered.
I heard Jaebum slapping him by the back before leading us up the stairs.
We hesitated going in.
"Maknae, you do it," Mark said.
I sighed, giving up. I knew we had to rush back to the entertainment and stuffs so we could not waste any second. I walked up to the door and knocked it twice (a/n again 😉).
"Anyeonghasaeyo, we are here for Miss Y/N. Could we take her...?" I asked politely.
We (actually me and Jaebum) explained that we have informed the guardian and have permission to pick her up. The teacher smiled and pointed to where Miss Y/N is. There she is, sleeping soundly. She looks like a little delicate baby while sleeping. Very precious. She's still prett-
KIM YUGYEOM WERE YOU ANALYSING HER. DOUBLE U TEE EFF. WHAT THE HECK. Anyway, Youngjae hyung decided that I should carry her to our vehicle. I grunted but went on to carry her bride style (a/n bride style is like when you carry a baby craddling like she lies down on both hands. Yeah). We, of course with the struggling me, went down the stairs and out of the building. Oh wait, of course we thanked the teacher. And the lady at the desk. We kind people :). Our tour bus was waiting for us. We gladly entered it and set her on one of the beds. I tucked her and made sure she was comfortable before leaving to hang out with the hyungs.
<2 hours later> (still Yugyeom's POV)
"Where am I?" We heard a soft female voice behind us. We turned around to see her cutely rubbing her eyes, adjusting her uniform as well. After about 10 seconds, her eyes widened. She immediately covered her face.
"Hi Y/N. You are the winner of the contest. Well done!" Jaebum congratulated. We clapped our hands as an effect.
"But I thought the announcement of results will be next week?" Her head tilted in confusion.
"Manager hyung requested that we have the tour earlier and longer so that we could spend more time with the winner, which is you," Jr explained, tugging a smile at the end.
She nodded in a daze and smiled.
"Well, all of you would already know me. But hello, I am Y/FullName, but you can call me Y/N. Nice to meet you. Please take care of me and hope we have a great time," she formally introduced herself.
Your POV
Well that was awkward. After a round of useless introduction since we knew each other, I went back to my room (they gave me the room) to freshen up. I saw a small luggage at the corner of the room. I recognised the luggage as mine by aquatic animals stickers (like whales, fishes, sharks, and etc.) so I scooted closer to the luggage and opened it. All my clothes were there.
I fished out my toothbrush set (toothbrush, toothpaste and mouth wash), a face wash and a face scrub. I walked over to my bathroom and had a short but sweet shower. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I found my hairbrush and brushed my hair straight. I then let my hair down so it can dry. I took out my charged phone from my bag and took it with me. I walked out to dry my towel at the "balcony" in this tour bus. I found some packets of chips so I took it and sat down at the couch. I guess everyone is freshening up too.
"Ah Jackson hyung! That's my underwear!" I heard BamBam's cute voice. I surpressed my laughter by burying my face in a cushion.
Well, I hope my days with GOT7 will be fun as hell.
<forward 1 week later>
"YES! Manager hyung gave us ONE WEEK BREAK! Asa~" Junior exclaimed.
I smiled at them. After much debating, we finally settled for a nice day at the beach. We even decided to camp there since we were having too much fun to keep track of the time. Luckily, manager oppa came right on time with our tents and sleeping bags and all the necessary items, including 5 bags of fooooooooood. We pitched our tents. The unfortunate thing is, manager oppa gave us ONLY two tents and 4 sleeping bags. I have to share with the boys?! Now as a fangirl, it is a dream. But since we have grown closer, it is like sleeping with a friend. So I kind of protested a little bit...?
Anyway, since 7 guys aint going to share one tent and 3 sleeping bags, we unwillingly gave in to the idea of me sharing with the boys, well, a boy. Or so I thought they were unwilling.
"I think I should sleep with her. I mean, I am the shortest here right?" Jackson started. I went towards him before being dragged towards BamBam.
"Hyung, don't be silly. Height does not say anything. If you are fat and short it is still difficult to share a sleeping bag," he explained.
"I AM NOT FAT!" Jackson bickered back, pulling me.
"ARE TOO!" Drag.
"AM NOT LAZYBUM!" Drag.
"ARE TOO FATASS!" Drag.
"LAZYBUM!" Drag.
"FATASS!" Drag.
"LAZY-" I fell to the ground.
Both of them were dragging me and one pulled with too much strengthbso I fell. Makes sense, it does. Deal with it.
I stood up and brushed my knees, in which I felt a sting rush through my body. I immediately fell down again.
--
Okay I thought the chapter is getting slightly too long idk but maybe I wanted to focus on a different member now and needed an update. Slight cliffhanger as you don't know what the sting is but it is actually pretty obvious. But anyway, there will definitely be part 2 so do stay tuned. Requests are still open~
~From the tired Author Jae