Jackson

Your POV
I taped the last part of the wrapper and stared at my completed work. Pretty neat, I must say. I took a thin roll of ribbon and wrapped it along the wrapper in a plus sign shape. I finished it off by gluing a bow in the middle and voíla. I hid the gift in my secret drawer and proceeded to write a card. I wrote until my fingers were numb. I smiled and read the card once more.
"Anyeong, Jackson ah. It's your dear girlfriend here. Today marks 4 years we have been together. Thank you for always being there for me, trusting me and protecting me. Remember the first time we met? I was being bullied and you came to save me. You brought me to Namsaram Dessert Cafe and bought a huge bowl of Matcha Bingsu for us to share. We began meeting more often, every second was heavenly to me. I remember our first kiss, well which was also my first kiss. Under the oak tree in the park. Hand in hand, when the sun sets. I was blushing but you held my chin up to meet your gaze. With a warm smile, you asked me to be yours. I gladly accepted. December 24, the day we became one. We even planned on our marriage, when we were just 17! Sorry if I never fulfil your desire. You know how strict Mum and Dad are. That night, I was expecting you to leave there and then. But thankfully, you stayed by me. You were always there for me. Thanks for being a great listening ear. Thanks and thanks. 4 years and counting. Since December 24, 2011. Wang Jackson, world best boyfriend. Loyal and trustworthy. Wang puppy, saranghae <3"
I smiled and placed the card together with my gift and snuggled in my big comfy comforter. Good night, world.
<Next day>
I woke up and went straight to my closet.
"Hmm... Today is a little chilly... Black jeans, cropped unicorn sweater with my ankle boots, ankle socks and a beanie. Hair let down, straightened. Alright," I reached out for my outfits and placed them on my bed.
I head to my bathroom afterwards for a warm shower and washed up. I wore my outfits and made my bed. I went down, grabbed some waffles with melted chocolate inside and put them in a paper bag. I walked to school, munching on the waffles. When I reached school, I punched in my locker number and hid my gift inside. (A/N forgot to tell you took the gift and card already ok continue) I secretly went over to Jackson's locker and punched in the passcode. 1224. The door swung open. I peered inside. Nothing, no gifts no nothing. I slumped, before brightening up again. Maybe he knew I would sneak into his locker SO he kept the gift. It's probably with him! I sound really desperate but it is out anniversary together so he would have gotten me something, right? OR MAYBE, he is going to take me out for a fancy dinner at a fancy restaurant. Or mcdonalds and movie nights, as usual. Or maybe... I should probably stop sounding desperate. I sauntered over to my locker, then ran back to his locker to close and lock the locker. I rushed back to my locker, punched in 1102 and  took my subject books and dragged my feet to my class. I always arrive 1h earlier. The school is eerie. The hallway lights were dimmed. Scary, but I kinda like it. To add to the horrifying surroundings, raindrops echoed across the corridor. The dark clouds covering the barely up sun makes the whole place even darker. Now I could act like I was in a horror movie now, but I really don't want to be late. Based on experience. When I reached the classroom, I heard some sounds. Seems like soemone is making out in the classroom. Gross and totally not romantic at all. I peered into the classroom. Jack...Jackson?! My boyfriend is making out with Dani?! Dani was the MOST popular girl in the school. How could Jackson do this to me?! I stormed into the classroom.
"WANG JACKSON!" I screamed.
Strangely, both of them were indifferent and it seemed like I wasn't there at all.
"Jackson! Dani!" I continue calling out for them.
I went over and tapped Jackson's shoulder. To my horror, my hand went THROUGH his body instead. I staggered back. At that time, more students began streaming into the classroom. Of course jerk 2.0 and jerkess 2.1 stopped making out. Each and everyone passed by me. Screw that, passed THROUGH me. You heard me. T H R O U G H   M U A H. No joke. I then realise I was invisible. I really was. I tried talking to anyone possible but it was as if I couldn't be heard.
I sat on an empty seat.
"Y/Full name?" Ms Evergreen asked.
I raised my hand and screamed 'Me'.
"Not here. Wang Jackson?" She continued asking.
Suddenly, the walls felt tight around me. It was as if I was in an enclosed area, a small one.
"Bye, y/n," I heard someone whispered.
"Time of death, 3.21am."
--
Hello. So sorry if this story was slightly, okay not slightly but way shorter than usual. Sort of cliffhanger though. Like you don't know who whispered. Then again, is she, or you, really dead? It's all up to you to decide. Honestly I thought of a different plot. But I somehow thought of this baby and boom bang baum there. :) True story. Anyway, I will try to update AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE to cover up next year. Prob NOT going to update as much... It could even be once a week! Sorry in advance. I hope you enjoyed the story and till the next update!
Requests are still open~
~From the loving-cliffhanger Author Jae