Chapter 10

Maybe, just maybe...

Y/n woke up, stuck. Arms were wrapped around her waist. She gently turned around to see Sean sleeping peacefully with his forehead now on top of hers. She smiles and kisses his cheek.

Her eyes then widen. "What have I done?" She whispered to herself.

She squiggled out of Sean's embrace and sat on the edge of the bed. She ran her fingers through her hair with a sick feeling spread on her face.

"I need a shower." She said to herself. "That'll get my mind off of things."

She stood up and walked out of the bedroom. Y/n went into her bedroom and pulled out a new pair of clothes, underwear, and a bra. She also grabbed her brush, some hair ties, and some lotion.

She walked out of her bedroom into the bathroom diagonally across the hall. There, the bathroom was a dark room. It had a shower in the middle of the room. A mirror behind the shower. It was quite simple.

She set her clothes down on the counter and did her business. As in shaving, peeing, and grabbing the towels.

She set her dirty clothes in the laundry basket. She walked into the shower and turned on the water to a hot feeling and walked in.

After 5 minutes of Y/n's shower, she turned off the water and dried herself off. She left the towel curled on top of her head to let her hair dry. She slipped on her undies and bra. After she dressed up and let her hair down. From then, she French braided her long h/c hair along the side of her head to the other.

She walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs to the kitchen. Her mom was awake and cooking breakfast. Along was a happy, energetic Sean talking to her mom.

Y/n stood in the door way and crossed her arms. A smile formed on her lips as she herd the conversation between the two.

"So, how was your night sleep?" Her mom asked.

"It was fantastic. I mean, I haven't got the much sleep in so long. My buddies in collage are always up late either being loud or up when they come home from parties." Sean said.

"Well, I'm glad you got good sleep here." Her mom said.

"I'm glad I did also. I couldn't be anymore happier about it." Sean said.

"May I ask, why are you two talking about sleep. There is way more things you could be talking about!" Y/n said uncrossing her arms and heading towards the table to sit next to Sean.

"Jeez Y/n. Stop snooping on our conversations sweetheart. It could be something very important!" Her mom said chuckling a small bit.

Y/n's mom then winked at the both of them. Y/n just rolled her eyes and looked over at Sean.

"Good morning." Sean said with a bright smile.

Y/n smiled back. "Good morning Sean." She said.

"Awe! Look at the lovely birds lovely eyeing each other." Her mom cooed.

"Awe man mom! What did I say! I don't have a crush on Sean." Y/n whined.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you do. I'm also pretty sure Sean loves you also." Her mom snickered.

Y/n just rolled her eyes again. She looked over at Sean who was pale in the face. He looked upset, embarrassed, and a small but weak.

"Are you okay Sean?" Y/n asked.

Sean jumped out of his trance. He looked over at Y/n and faked a smile to her.

"Yeah. I-I'm fine. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm perfectly fine. Just thinking about some things." Sean said.