Chapter 24

Two days later
"Time for school you two"said Bruce "Ahhhhhh...,why can't I just go to Zayns school,their school actually let's them drink blood"said Derek "Chear up Derek,senior year is left"I said he rolled his eyes ,its been two days but Derek has got along with us well, since to day is Friday we seeing mom tommorow,we told her Derek is alive and well she wanted to come here ASAP but Richard manage to tell her it wasn't a good idea to storm in a palace where vampires come everyday."Let's go Zoe!!"shouted Derek "You know you are driving my car"I said "Well our car"he said "God give me strength I ran out the car and then I got in,''Where's Blake anyway"I said "His late again he'll catch up with his precious motor cycle"said Derek and I chuckle.. Minutes later we arrive at school,it was huge but it seems like me dating Austin and being his mate made me a little hated by werewolf females from the NewMoon pack,but the males seem to be cool with it. So I decided to hang out with the vampires though Jake,Derek and Blake are always by my side we managed to chat together ,though Jake and Derek are always fighting ,Tryrone also chills with us. So I'm the only girl chilling with guys ,what do they expect I've been here for one day who do they expect me to sit with ,well I guess its day two now. "Princess"said Blake "Dude do you really have to "I said "Heyy just teasing "he said "Let her go,cuz"said Jake ,Blake laughs and just held my books ."Derek..."Jake death glared him "Jake"Derek did the same "What is up with those two,its like a love hate relationship"I said "Well,Zoe its called the rivalry of men,Jake see's Derek as competition, and Derek see's Jake as competition "he said "So why aren't they hating on you too"I said "I'm Jakes cousin and I don't like showing of my power in training but your dad knows I'm good let's keep it at that"he said ,I just shook my head ,as I turned around I see Derek and Jake shoving each other "Knock it of you two"I said as I pushed them away from each other "Know we all got class I do not feel like I wanna be late because you two have a rivalry ,so I suggest you play it cool or I'm go break every bones you have left in both your bodies got that"I look them both in the eyes and they nod''Good"and I walk to Blake he smiled at me "Nice"he said I just giggled .

Blake put my books in my locker and I was very surprise at his kindness. We all walked into English everyone's eye where on us,I was surprised Tyrone was with us ,maybe I didn't notice since the rest of the way I was talking to Jake. Their eyes fell to me and the boys then we took out sits in our groups since it was a group project and all. We just set down and started talking and laughing ,then the teacher came in."Nice to see that everyone's here we for new students in class" ,I rolled my eyes why did I skip English with Derek I hate doing this. "I'll like for Zoe McKnight and Derek McKnight to introduce themselves in class"she said I punched Derek's stomach "next time I'm not skipping with you"I whispered. We stood up "I'm Zoe McKnight unfortunately this is my twin "I said Derek nodded ,"Would you like to tell us something about yourselfs"asked the teacher "What if we said no"asked Derek I punch him again in the stomach ,and then I whispered "be nice". "Uhm our dad is Darren McKnight and my mom is Amber Stallin ,so yeah I guess I can tell you that much "I said "Its says here you from Brooklyn,so that is where Thee Mrs Stallin lives,have you met her ?"she asked and then Jake giggles I shook my head "Yeah I have ,she gave birth to me"I said "Ow you meant thee Amber Stallin is your mother and thee Darren McKnight is your father ?"some girl from class asked "Yep,I can say we for everything we wanted and went wherever we wanted but I don't wanna talk about ,so that's it "said Derek as he set down ,I set down too."Owkay now the register "Abrams ...... Carter Tyrone............ Manroe ..?" Wait that's Austins surname maybe its another Monroe she kept on looking for him someone bust in the door "Here sorry I'm late"he said "You better be Austin now sit down"she said I looked at him.. It was him!. And then I spoke softly "Nice to actually see you going here Austin"I know he was listening "Nice seeing you not skipping class"he said back "What you doing here?"I asked "I'm now the Alpha of the New Moon pack ,I own these grounds "he said as I was to replay "McKnight .... Zoe McKnight "she said I raised my hand "We'll talk after English"I said softly "Nice"he said. We did our projects I was still laughing with my crew "So Monroe decided he couldn't live without you huh"said Blake "Well I don't want to be away from him either "I said he looked down "What does he have that I don't ?"he asked now everyone in our table stopped and looked at me and Blake "Blake what's your deal?"I asked "My Deal Is That Wolfy boy is here and you are in love with a wolf and not just a wolf a breathing Alpha"he shouts a little Tyrone,Jake and Derek are now waiting for my answer "You wanna know what he has and you don't ?"I asked him "Oww Yeah and it sure ain't speed or that his powerful or maybe his an alpha"he banged his hand on the table living a dent I frowned at him "He is kind,has feelings,listens to me and the fact that his my mate makes even more wonderful every time I kiss him or touch him sparks rush through me,like without him there's no life,Blake and you wanna know what else he does what no vampire can ,he keeps me warm when I'm cold "I said he was about to say something "Save it! There bell is about to ring "I stood up took my books and the bell rang I was out .

★Please Vote and Comment .. I need followers too,sorry about the spelling mistakes and all