Chapter 32

That night ,I slept with the window open ,even though I sleep for two hours if I over slept its three hours. Austin came in and he wasn't wearing any shirt,everything was out in the open. The whole 8 pack was out. Dammmm. Zoe control yourself. He opened the sheets and he slid in next to me. "Hey"he said I woke up and lay my head on his chest my hand on his stomach,this was the most comfy position ever. And he was very warm. I laughed ,"What's funny ?"he asked "I can see it all now ,in winter I won't buy a heater ,your hereb to warm me up"I said I can tell he was smiling "Its a wolf thing "he said "No...... Its an Austin thing"I said whist I drifted to sleep. He kissed my hair and joined me to sleep. I think I had the longest sleep ever in his chest. When I woke up 3 hrs later I was still in his chest. I went downstairs to the attic fridge there's always human blood there. I then drank two packets I then threw them away I then walked back up to my bed and find Austin still sleeping I laugh and I went back to his chest. "Zoe are you awake?'he asked "Yeah I am"I said "I want to mate you,for you to become mine"he said I got up and looked in his eyes I kissed him deeply.

"I'm ready"I said "Are you sure ,I don't want to force you too anything I can wait longer if you want"he brushed my hair away from my face. I kissed him passionately. "I'm extra sure"I said he kissed me deeply and he kissed my neck,and since I was wearing my shorts and T-shirt for my night dress. He kind of found me sexy in those. He kissed down my neck,then he took of my bra ,and kissed my breast ,he kissed every inch of my body. I moaned as he pulled down my shorts and pulled down my panties. He kissed my pussy he then rubbed it.."Ahhh Austin right there "as I felt myself cuming he rubbed me faster and I came he liked my pussy then he took of his jeans and boxers ,he was huge. "I'm gonna go slow on you ,its gonna hurt"he said I nod,as he goes in slowly it hurts and I close my eyes,he sees that I'm about to cry and he kisses the tears away ,brushed my hair out of my face and kissed my lips to distract me from the pain. Moments later it felt good... I moaned Austins name "Come for me baby" he said right after I was about to cum he bit my neck and liked it...he marked me ,I moaned in pleasure and we came together. I just laid there exhausted in his chest.

Morning came,I just watched Austin sleep ,he was so cute I kissed him. He woke up "what time is it ?''he asked "Its 6:45"I said "Ow shit"he went to the shower and wore his clothes kissed me goodbye he went out the window. I shook my head "You know there's a door"I said he turned around as he was about to run "Yeah,but I didn't use one when I came in "he winked and I shook my head. I took a shower. Wore my shorts and long shirt. I went down for breakfast. "Wooow,Zoe you glowing"said Susan ,I blushed "Ow no you didn't "she said I nod "No way"said Lilly I smiled widely "So how was it ?"asked Lilly I looked at her "I won't tell you ,but wait until you find the right guy... And I found mine"I smiled. "Zoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"shouted my dad. Ow oh trouble.

★Please Vote And Comment or follow ,tnx to those who added my book in their reading list... Means a lot to me .... ★