Escape

Blood splashed against his face, dying is shockingly white hair crimson. He didn't care, he just wanted to eat. While he was given small amounts of ghoul after his sessions to allow him to heal, they were never as good as when he was allowed out. That was only every couple of months though. It made the already unstable boy mad with hunger.

"Stop!! Please!! We'll do anything, just stop eating him!! Please!"

It looked like the prey wanted to play tonight. A maniac grin appeared on the boys face. The girl who had screamed at him to stop was staring in horror as he ate her friend alive. The other male who he wasn't eating looked like he was about ready to attack. Hopefully this would be fun.

"How dare you eat him!" And with that, the other male launched himself at the frightening white haired boy.

"I hope you're a fun one! This one here barely gave up a fight at all! Although you'd have a better chance against me if you two teamed up. Oh, the fun! Three in one night."

With that, the girl charged forward. She used her two Rinkaku tentacles to try and attack the boy while the other male crystallized his Ukaku and fired. The boy swiped away the projectiles that had been shot at him with one of his own Rinkaku kagune. He then grabbed the girls kagune and ate it, enjoying the screams that tore out of her throat. He pulled her in and killed her, then used the single tentacle he had pulled out to kill the other one. He began his feast.

As the boy finished up his meal, two human girls passed the large alley the small massacre had happened. They saw a a bloody boy who looked no older than eighteen staring at the ground in front of him.

"Hey, are you okay?" One of them asked.

Crack

The laughter began as the boy looked up showing a beautiful silver eye and the kakugan that all ghouls possessed. They were killed before they even had a chance to scream, there corpses eaten by the one-eyed ghoul.

His session at Cochlea was worse than normal that night. After the Rc suppressants were injected through the membrane of his left eye, the whole night and much of the next day was filled with pain for the boy. He was nailed to the chair even though he was already chained, every bone was broken, his fingers and toes pulled off, both eyes gouged out. Tokage tried a new one that night. He made lacerations all over the boys body and poured a special Rc suppressant acid all over them. That one caused the first scream the boy had done in a while, having gotten used to the pain enough to not scream. Then came the centipede.

"P-please have mercy! No! NO-" The boys pleas were cut off, for the centipede had been placed in his ear and was crawling around. Blood curdling screams could be heard for a while.

Shortly after that, the session was concluded. The boy was dragged to his cell with the centipede still crawling around in his ear. Tears leaked down his face. He was quickly escorted into the small cell he called home, a book waiting for him in the corner. He was thrown in there, the door bolting shut behind him. The boy curled up and began to count back from a thousand by sevens.

"Do you know why you were punished more than normal in your session today?" A voice spoke from behind the door.

"No sir," replied the boy. All traces of the insane laughter gone from his voice.

"You killed two humans Mukade. We specifically told you to only eat ghouls when you're let out."

At the mention of his alias, the boy began to feel the centipede move even more. Footsteps could be heard moving away from the door.