Chapter 1

A/N: OK I know the lads live in the UK obviously but I live in America so lets pretend for the sake of this story that they live in America. Whether they moved here or have been here all their lives. I guess this would be an A.U. cause their not in the band.

One Direction doesn't even exist in this one. They're just 5 normal guys.

This will also kinda be based off my life in a way. Kind of a rant story I guess but with a love story mixed in.

This chapter has a small mention of rape just as a fair warning so if anyone reads this you are warned.
----------------------

"I KNOW IM NOT AS SMART AND AS GREAT AS JARED, I WISH I WAS BUT IM NOT." I yell at my stepdad. "I GET THAT IM AN IDIOT NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT THAT."

"No one said you were an idiot. You got your G.E.D."

"Still took me 2 years."

I continue to have a screaming match with my family.

Same old shit once again. Why? May you ask.

Because I can't seem to find a job I like or can handle. But everyone seems to think they know me and what I can do. They don't understand the daily struggle that I go through with everyday life. They just push and push.

My hair is their favorite thing to bitch about as well especially since its a teal green/blue at the moment before it was pink. It's my hair big deal. I'll have it however I want it.

Most of all they hate that I'm living with them and they definitely don't try to hide their hate.

Not sure what they want me to do go live on the streets or something. Not like I didn't just lose my house to a fire recently.

I huff in annoyance and go in the room that has some of my clothes I grab a long sleeved button up green striped shirt since my jacket has to be desmoked.

I then grab my headphones and plug them in my phone and head outside turning on my music. I can feel my blood pressure rising and its time to leave for a bit before I scare my niece.

I walk down the road till I get to this playground and go sit on a swing. Amnesia comes on and I sing along silently.

I go to my text messages.

To:Hazza <3
Are you busy?

He replies instantly.

From: Hazza <3
No just watching TV with the guys. Was about to see if you were busy.

To: Hazza <3
Can you come to the park and sit with me for a bit? Please?

From: Hazza <3
On my way! Another fight? Only time you really go to the park.

To:Hazza <3
Yeah

I put my phone away and shiver at the cold air, it's supposed to rain, I hope not.

I've known Harry for about 4 years now.

We were introduced at a party by some friends.

We hit it off and have been best friends since.

I'm swinging and singing along to Siberia by Backstreet Boys when I feel someone behind me.

I jump and nearly scream when a hand clamps over my mouth.

"Shh, its just me." Harry says removing his hand, wiping it on his jeans after I licked it.

He grimaces.

"Jeeze, give a girl a heart attack why don't ya."

He kisses my cheek then sits next to me on the other swing.